“Great food & service, loud inside”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 486 Restaurants in Montgomery
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at The Shoppes at EastChase. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We've been to Firebirds twice in the past month and recommend it. Inside is a bit too dark and loud for visiting/relaxing. Outside on the patio was much better but depends on the weather if you want to be seated there.

Service and food were quite good. They gladly split portions on some items like their BLT salad (very good). Several beers are on tap and they have specials. Our son got the ribs and they were quite good as was husband's steak.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Firebirds is one of my favorite places to eat. They have very good steaks with potatoes and veggies. Their bread is wonderful and they have specials for lunch at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Roger L
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I was very happy with the meal and service my husband and I received at Firebirds. I had chicken pasta and my husband had the baby back ribs. All was cooked well and spiced just right. My chicken pasta had some kick that made it super tasty, not just your bland restaurant pasta dish. The service was great and we sat at the bar! This place is amazing. Let me know if you need me to scout locations in Florida. I am not a chain restaurant fan, but for you I will make an exception!

1  Thank JulieBee813
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Didn't know anything about this place, and was quite frankly expecting a spiffed up Ruby Tuesday or something. But it was a pleasant surprise. Nice decor and the steak was very good. Recommended.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

A very nice meal. We were not overly hungry and decided to split an entree.
The waitress happily did that for us and was very attentive at all times.
We had not dined here before, but would definitely return.
It makes our A list.