“Nice Place - will stay again”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Staff was friendly and courteous.Hotel and room was clean. I only stayed one night, but this would be a great place to stay for several days. Kitchen had a full size fridge, microwave and even a dishwasher. Bed was comfortable. Even though the hotel was mostly full, it was still a nice and quiet place to stay. Breakfast was good, didn't care for the scrambled "eggs" but the biscuits and sausage were great. They also had a selection of cereals, fruit, bagels and even waffles. Noticed they have an outdoor pool and a half court for shooting hoops. Nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2011

dcLoves2travel,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad that we were your hotel of choice during your recent trip to Montgomery. While we would have loved to have you for a longer period of time, you brought up a great point. You're right, we do have a lot to offer those staying longer periods of time. Being an extended-stay hotel, it's our claim to fame. However, we make sure we take care of our 1-2+ night guests just as good. We hope that we were able to do that during your stay. Overall, this is a great all-purpose hotel regardless of how long you stay. The value the Homewood Suites brand provides over the competition is incredible! The reviews on TripAdvisor have done a great job of highlighting that. Thanks again for adding your kind review. We hope to have you as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 3 December 2011

A true surprise!!!
Can't say enough about this place.
Quaint, Quiet and Clean.
The staff are incredibly nice and (a point of departure) willing to help with any need.
Debbie & Fred were there to greet with a smile every time.
When's the last time you remember the first names of staff at a hotel?
They have a bbq in the courtyard for those inclined to make a meal of it.
If you can't grill to save your life - don't worry - they serve breakfast every morning.

I recommend Homewood Suites for anyone who is in need of a place to check in and check out hassle free.

1  Thank Jason G

Jason G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your review accurately sums up the hotel in a nutshell. We work hard everyday to make sure that we meet and exceed all of our guests expectations. I am glad to hear that we were able to do so on your trip. You're right about Debbie and Fred. They are truly all-star's of their professions. We are glad to have them as they complement a great staff we have at our Homewood Suites!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Normally, I stay downtown Montgomery. We decided to stay at this hotel because it was easier for us to commute to Tuskegee University. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The breakfast was okay. I was totally shocked to see a family in the breakfast area on Sunday morning dressed in their pajamas. The staff was friendly and helpful, but I think that I will go back downtown next year.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Winetastindiva

Winetastindiva,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad you gave us an opportunity to gain your business by venturing out of the downtown hotels. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and rooms to par. I will be sure to circle back with my food & beverage team to make sure that our breakfast is up to our high quality standards. Next time your travels bring you back through Montgomery, I do hope you re-consider us in the future and would love to have you as a guest again.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Perfect for business travelers, like home away from home. Quiet, clean with good amenities, the living room, desk, kitchenette are separated by a door from the bedroom space. The staff (particularly Debbie Daniel and Fred at the front desk) were always kind and accommodating without being overbearing. I always felt that they were happy to see us and interested in meeting our needs.

My team got to enjoy a BBQ together on Homewood's outdoor grills after 2 weeks of restaurant food, the lodge is comfy, parking is easy, freeway and airport access are good. Not much nearby but if you have a car and your kitchenette who needs it? My team stays in hotels worldwide and they were so happy with their stay at this hotel in Montgomery.

vicflem,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. You did a great job highlighting the wonderful amenities our hotel and the Homewood Suites brand has to offer. It really is great for both families and business travelers who are on the road a lot! Just because you are traveling for business doesn't mean you have to sacrifice the amenities and comforts of home. The staff does an amazing job making sure all of our guests have an enjoyable stay. I am glad you got to take advantage of the BBQ area for your group's evening get-together and hope you had a great time!

Reviewed 25 November 2011

Since my stay, three+ months due to a house fire, it has been a joyeful experience. The management and staff are extremly professional and will go that extra mile for guest! The restruant is five star. The location clean/private/safe as well as pet friendly. Located near all city attractions. Homewood Suites receives my highest recommendation!!! A++++.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo

E W,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. While we are saddened by the circumstances for your stay with us, the entire team at our Homewood Suites has been thrilled to have you as our guest for the extended period of time. The aftermath of a house fire can be a very difficult time and I hope we did everything we could have to make your transition most enjoyable as well as made you feel at home. Thanks again for the kind remarks and please stay in touch!

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Had a great time staying at this hotel. The accommodations were great but the staff itself made the stay even more enjoyable. They all were incredibly kind and attentive. A special thank to Fred at the front desk. I had a great time and would recommend it to anyone staying in the Montgomery area.

Davidy323,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. In our business, great people can make the difference in an average/good stay to a great stay! In our case, Fred and the entire team at our Homewood Suites are fantastic and really love what they do. It's great to hear that you stay was a good one and hope to see you on your next trip to Montgomery!

Reviewed 23 November 2011

The Homewood Suites by Hilton in Montgomery is an excellent place to stay.
I always try to book a Hampton Inn or some kind of Hilton place because they are great places to stay but this place surprised me with it's QUALITY !
This place was fantastic and when you see it you'd think you should be paying more money.
I was very surprised when I checked in of the quality in every detail that the Homewood Suites has. This place has it's own Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, and much much more.
The Mattress was great. The bathroom was super. Every single thing was great. I just can't find any fault at all with this place . Plus they had a delicious breakfast with many many items.
One of the biggest surprises was the money. Some discounted motels charge more than this place which is amazing to me. The only thing I can figure is people think this place is over priced when they look at it and they just pass it by.
This place passed every quality check. Do yourself a favor and STAY HERE if you are in the Montgomery area. You will not be disappointed !!

Room Tip: The main tip I can give with this place is to STAY HERE because you will not be disappointed. Tru...