“They took care of us.”

Ranked #5 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Indianapolis, Indiana
“They took care of us.”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during an ice storm with our golden retriever. It is clean and there is a good breakfast and they give you dinner! They even brought in lunch because all the restaurants were closed. There are two rooms, kitchen and bath. It is very clean and they are very friendly.

Stayed January 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Bellevue, Nebraska
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This place is great, they are almost done with the renovation and the staff is second to none. The rooms are very nice and have everything you need, a microwave, refrigerator stove, and very comfortable beds. The breakfast is first class, with great food and real plates and silverware. I stayed when winter storm Leon hit the area and the staff even had to stay the night. They are always pleasing and very accommodating. The evening dinners are also top notch, all the food was hot and fresh. Cheryl and Altastine do a great job, if you are lucky enough to be there when they have the fried chicken you won't be disappointed. Altastine even fried it fresh outside in 40 degree weather with snow on the ground, talk about dedication. I will always stay here when I am in the area, my crew will be here for a month, and they are going to be in hog heaven. Great job to everyone. And thanks for the outstanding hospitality.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room.
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This hotel was one of the best hotel for the money that I have stayed in for the past 12 months. The rooms were very clean the linen and pillows seen new. The front desk clerk and the other staff were very friendly and helpful.

Mobile, AL, United States
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This newly renovated hotel was perfect for our family of 6 (2 parents, 2 children & 2 dogs). The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our suite was nicely furnished, clean and quiet. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was much better than other continental breakfasts I've had. There was a wide variety of foods and included some hot items as well. The entire process from making the reservation to check out was good.

Birmingham, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is a great hotel in Montgomery. The suite was huge, plenty of room for my family, very clean hotel. Very safe area also. The evening reception was wonderful, very good foor. The complimentary full breakfast was also very good!! We really did enjoy our stay. We plan on coming back here to stay next year.

Alabama
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We were in town just one night to attend a college tour day at AUM, about 5 miles away. Booked a suite with a king bed in a private bedroom for us so the daughter could have the sofabed and her own TV to run all night. We made it up and the couch and mattress looked brand new. Our bed was comfy and everything was clean. Was happy to have 2 sconces in the bathroom instead of those dreadful fluorescent light bars found in many hotels. The ONLY complaint with our suite (222) was the all-night-long noise of something near our room. Luckily I wear earplugs to sleep or I wouldn't have slept a wink. We arrived late and it was only after we had prepared the sofa bed, unpacked, and settled down that we paid any attention. I asked my husband if he wanted us to ask to be moved and he said he could handle it for just the one night. He sleeps like the dead anyway. The next morning I looked out the window and saw 4 exhaust-type pipes sticking out of the wall next to our room (we were in a corner). Aha! That's where the noise was coming from...some type of mechanical room. Breakfast was amazing! Scrambled eggs, Conecuh sausage (a famous brand in AL), grits, and of course the waffles, fruit, cereal, etc. normally found on a breakfast buffet of this type. As we ate, I could see cars go past on the interstate, but we never heard any traffic noise (probably because of the other!) Really enjoyed our stay and would love to use that as our place to stay when visiting the daughter while she's at college the next 2-3 years, but I'll be sure that if I get assigned one of those noisy rooms to get moved immediately. They are nearing the end of a big renovation. They have worked from the top down, or something like that, since the first floor rooms and hallway are now being worked on. The lobby and eating area are finished. Our room had a "brand new" smell from the new carpets and textiles. I had rather have a brand-new smell anyday than a bad one.

Room Tip: Stay away from any that end in "22". I have a thing about being AWAY from elevator traffi...
Murfreesboro, United States
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great staff, and accommodations, I would stay here again. The rooms are older, but they were doing a Lobby Renovation. The staff was really nice. The breakfast was great. I arrived late, and the front desk person knew who I was before I told her, it was a very nice touch.