“I love this place ”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

It's like being at home. Great food. Love the cooking. Reminds me of my mother's cooking just great. Rooms are spacious and has everything I need. Will be back next time I am in town. And I will recommend this place to others.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was the best hotel experience that I've ever had. It definitely lives up to it's name, I felt right at home. I was there for a whole week for a training for my job and I actually was not ready to leave and come home. The people that worked there just made you feel right at home they had very warm personalities and my co-worker asked if they had any rolls because another type of bread was served the worker said I can make you some without hesitation and she brought them out piping hot right out of the oven. You don't get that kind of service everywhere. So to the management. YOU HAVE A GREAT CREW OF WORKERS !!!. I don't have all of the names, but my stay was from 2-10-14-14. I have already shared the news about the ***** treatment we received. We did get a card from Cheryl and Altastine. These workers deserve praise.
Warmly,
Machelle Jackson

Room Tip: No too good with my directions but I was in room 100, even though it was right at the door, and some...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotel stays on my life.
Great room, nice layout. Included all the little amenities. Very clean.
Staff was supurb. Went out of their way to accommodate us.
Evening manager's special was a complete meal. Was some of the best meals we had on Montgomery. Not saying other places were bad, just this food was great.
Morning breakfast was also great. Included full breakfast, including hot items. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon or sausage.....all the goodies.
If I'm ever in Montgomery again I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel! The hotel is easily accessible to Interstate. Some minor traffic jam due to work on Interstate overpass. Several excellent restaurants are within easy drive of hotel. The complimentary breakfast and evening meal were very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Love the home cooked breakfast, especially the grits! Dinner is good, too. The cooks, Barbara, Ruby, and Cheryl, take very good care of us. They went over and above the call of duty when we were snowed in at the hotel. My husband and I stay there weekly on business. It's our home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My family and I were at this location for 28 days. From day one, all of the staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this location. The reception and breakfast staff tried to make us feel welcome and "at home".

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This was our first stay at this Hotel and we will be back. They have a top notched staff that helps with a stay away from home. Beds were great and the kitchen was perfect with everything from home right down to the dishwasher.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple