“Would stay again”

Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Boston, Massachusetts
“Would stay again”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I spent last week at this hotel and it was one of the better hotels I have stayed at. The check-in process was pleasant and I found my suite to be new and clean. One of the first things I did was to check the kitchen cabinets and I was happy to find it stocked with utensils and other cooking items. However, I did not need to use them during my stay as I discovered that they served quick dinners from Mondays through Thursdays. While some dinners were the basic self made sandwich, other involved more elaborate items such as pork carnitas and BBQ chicken. The only thing negative about the evening meals so far is the quality of their tacos as they were hard and wet. Breakfast was the standard hotel breakfast but I did like their sliced sausages.

I liked that the Wifi was accessible through the property and I did not have any issues getting online. I also liked the ceiling fan in the bedroom as it circulated the air without the need to turn on the AC fan.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
orlando, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The Montgomery Homewood Suites is immediately adjacent to US-85, but doesn't sound like it. Easy to get to from the freeway, and with great shopping and dining within just a couple of miles, it's a good respite after a trying day.

Smyrna, Georgia
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We just spent 3 nights here and it was fabulous!!!
Great service, great food and drink included for dinner. Nice breakfast, good bacon!!!!

Had a lovely time. Beautiful rooms and the beds slept great...

Wish we could always stay here. It has only been open 3 1/2 weeks, brand new.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I travel a lot for my job and this hotel had great customer service and the food at night was excellent. I would recommned this hotel to anyone and when I come back to Montgomery I will be staying here again.

Locust Grove, Georgia, Usa
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have never stayed at a Homewood Suites before this trip, it was a pleasant surprise. My family and I have been missing out. We travelled to Montgomery, Alabama with our youth church group and this hotel was already chosen for us. The suites are large, the bed was comfortable, and they even had a basketball court (which the kids loved).

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Ursula D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. On behalf of our Montgomery team, welcome to the Homewood family! I couldn't agree more--Homewood does have the best bang for the buck. I have been part of several different hotel brands myself and immediately fell in love with this brand for everything it has to offer. I am glad that everything went well with your group and hope that we may see you again on your next trip to Montgomery.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My mother and I stayed at this hotel on our way to Biloxi, MS from Atlanta, GA. We decided to stop off in Montgomery to check out the newly revamped Wind Creek Casino in Wetumpka. I was very glad we chose this hotel! It is located right off of I-85. The surrounding are very quiet and very well kept. The room was immaculate. The beds were super comfy. The lobby area was very well-appointed and inviting. We did partake in breakfast the morning of our departure and we were very pleased with the selection of both hot and cold items. We will most definitely stay here again the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Michelle S
Goodwin0904,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear we were a good stopping point for you and your mother on your way south. While I haven't made it over to Wind Creek Casino yet myself, I've heard positive things so far. Thank you again for your kind review as I will be sure to pass it along to our phenomenal hotel team.

Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This was one to the most pleasant hotel experiences that I have had. I was traveling with a group of 30 (adults and kids). The hotel staff handled their energy with ease and no complaints. The boys really enjoyed the option of the basketball court.

aliceeasonj,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Great to hear that everything went well with your group. The basketball court is a nice surprise to find at a hotel and definitely great for a group of boys. We hope to see you all on your next trip to Montgomery!