“Wonderful Stay at a Lovely Property”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
Birmingham, Alabama
“Wonderful Stay at a Lovely Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

My family and I spent one night at this hotel March 22, 2014 for a basketball tournament. You can tell that this property has recently undergone a renovation since everything appears to be practically new. Kudos to Mr. Brown and Katie who were able to accommodate our entire basketball team and in being so professional in handling our phone calls, emails, etc. in such a timely manner. The check in process was a breeze and the two bedroom/two bathroom suite that we stayed in provided ample space for all. The suite even had two sofa sleepers in it! The bed was truly heavenly; I think it was one of the best beds I have ever slept in in a hotel. The breakfast attendants the following morning did an excellent job keeping the breakfast area tidy and in order. The free breakfast included: make your own belgian waffles, eggs, sausage patties, grits, yogurt, assorted breads/bagels, assorted juices, water, milk, and coffee. I wish we were able to stay longer to enjoy the other amenities such as the basketball court but we simply ran out of time. If we are ever in Montgomery again, we will only choose to stay here at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lnking

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I spent last week at this hotel and it was one of the better hotels I have stayed at. The check-in process was pleasant and I found my suite to be new and clean. One of the first things I did was to check the kitchen cabinets and I was happy to find it stocked with utensils and other cooking items. However, I did not need to use them during my stay as I discovered that they served quick dinners from Mondays through Thursdays. While some dinners were the basic self made sandwich, other involved more elaborate items such as pork carnitas and BBQ chicken. The only thing negative about the evening meals so far is the quality of their tacos as they were hard and wet. Breakfast was the standard hotel breakfast but I did like their sliced sausages.

I liked that the Wifi was accessible through the property and I did not have any issues getting online. I also liked the ceiling fan in the bedroom as it circulated the air without the need to turn on the AC fan.

orlando, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

The Montgomery Homewood Suites is immediately adjacent to US-85, but doesn't sound like it. Easy to get to from the freeway, and with great shopping and dining within just a couple of miles, it's a good respite after a trying day.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Smyrna, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We just spent 3 nights here and it was fabulous!!!
Great service, great food and drink included for dinner. Nice breakfast, good bacon!!!!

Had a lovely time. Beautiful rooms and the beds slept great...

Wish we could always stay here. It has only been open 3 1/2 weeks, brand new.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I travel a lot for my job and this hotel had great customer service and the food at night was excellent. I would recommned this hotel to anyone and when I come back to Montgomery I will be staying here again.

Locust Grove, Georgia, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have never stayed at a Homewood Suites before this trip, it was a pleasant surprise. My family and I have been missing out. We travelled to Montgomery, Alabama with our youth church group and this hotel was already chosen for us. The suites are large, the bed was comfortable, and they even had a basketball court (which the kids loved).

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Ursula D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. On behalf of our Montgomery team, welcome to the Homewood family! I couldn't agree more--Homewood does have the best bang for the buck. I have been part of several different hotel brands myself and immediately fell in love with this brand for everything it has to offer. I am glad that everything went well with your group and hope that we may see you again on your next trip to Montgomery.

Kind regards,
Jason DeLuca
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

My mother and I stayed at this hotel on our way to Biloxi, MS from Atlanta, GA. We decided to stop off in Montgomery to check out the newly revamped Wind Creek Casino in Wetumpka. I was very glad we chose this hotel! It is located right off of I-85. The surrounding are very quiet and very well kept. The room was immaculate. The beds were super comfy. The lobby area was very well-appointed and inviting. We did partake in breakfast the morning of our departure and we were very pleased with the selection of both hot and cold items. We will most definitely stay here again the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Michelle S
Goodwin0904,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear we were a good stopping point for you and your mother on your way south. While I haven't made it over to Wind Creek Casino yet myself, I've heard positive things so far. Thank you again for your kind review as I will be sure to pass it along to our phenomenal hotel team.

Kind regards,