“Terrific extended stay”

Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
Fairborn, Ohio
“Terrific extended stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here with our two dogs for 8 weeks. Staying at a hotel for that long can be rough, but the Montgomery Homewood Suites made our stay excellent! They put us in a 2nd floor room near the elevator and near the outdoor pet area which made taking the dogs out convenient. The dinner offerings Mon-Thurs was amazing - it saved us a lot of time and money from not having to go out to eat every night.
Finally, the hotel staff was one of the best I've ever experienced. They included the lovely ladies who prepared breakfast and dinner each day, the housekeeping service and also the front desk staff. We honestly had no problems or complaints during our entire 8 week stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
andrew_sa1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. As you noticed, extended-stay is our claim to fame. It is what we do--and I believe we do it quite well. I know the team works really hard at it to make it a friendly and welcoming environment. It's part of our culture as a hotel team. We really enjoyed having you all during your time in Montgomery. I believe the team will be thrilled to hear your positive remarks following your extended stay with us. Thank you again and I hope you and your family are doing well!

Jason DeLuca

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Tampa, Fl, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Friendly, helpful staff, nice comfortable attractive suites, and facilities. Great food and food service- They have a hot, delicious, large selection, breakfast every morning, and a great hot dinner with beverages Monday- Thursday-all included in the rate. Would highly recommend-10+.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Titus S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. You're absolutely right--the Homewood Suites brand overall provides such great value to our guests--from the complimentary hot Suite Start Breakfast to our evening Welcome Home reception Monday-Thursday--there's a lot that we have to offer. I'm glad you enjoyed it and had a great stay with us!

Boone, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

What a treat. After a long day of travel, this hotel ( our first stay here) was just what we needed. A friendly greeting, easy check-in, and the room was spotlessly clean. No outside noise gave us a very much appreciated good night's sleep. Breakfast was everything anyone could want, with a very helpful kitchen staff. We rate it VALUE + . If anyone complains about this hotel, they are just grouchy people to begin with. My wife and I are very experienced travelers, and we have stayed in everything from Presidential Suites to shacks, so believe me when I say that this particular hotel, in the price-range that it is in, is EXCELLENT !

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Tom M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. "Perfect"--I love it. As a frequent traveler, we really appreciate your feedback and I'm absolutely thrilled everything went well. The team works really hard and it shows. I will be sure to pass along your review to our staff as they will certainly appreciate it. Thanks again!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Check-in Staff were extremely nice and helpful, they recommended a very great restaurant. It was a very nice hotel and aside from the fact the Pool needed to be cleaned and we couldn't use it our experience was a great one.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

shalenew,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear our desk team made check-in smooth and provided a great tip for an outside restaurant. Sorry that we had the pool down as we had to make sure the chemical balance was correct for our guests to use. If back in Montgomery, we'd love to see you again!

South Deerfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Just overall a great hotel. Very clean and aimed to please you. Exellent food and very clean room, along with good parking. I have a service dog, so very clean room over and over again as they make sure the room is perfect for the dog also. I did find that the grounds are not picked up by others, where I pick up each time that my dog makes a mess. Otherwise, a great hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Richard S
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Richard S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm thrilled to hear that everything went well during your stay. You're right, we do have a phenomenal team of hard working associates. They will be thrilled to hear your review as they greatly appreciate it. Thanks again for the review!

Atlanta, GA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Nice quiet functional. Most hotels don't have DVD player anymore, but nice to have. Breakfast is cheap and non-inspired. Bed is very comfortable and the kitchen comes in handy. This is a great location for a business stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Thank Dr. Earl J
Dr. Earl J,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that your trip was quiet, comfortable and good for business. I will certainly circle with our breakfast team to make sure it is up to par and with more attention. We try hard to put together great offerings--and if we slip, I certainly like to know about it to make corrections or changes on our end. Thank you again for your review and hope to see you next time!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton during Memorial Day weekend in 2014 and I had satisfactory service by the hotel staff. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very helpful in assisting their guest and the breakfast was fantastic with fresh scrambled eggs and sausage, cereal, juice and coffee. Each room has a DVD the television has a great selection of channel. I would consider staying at this hotel again when visiting Montgomery again in the future and the room I stayed at were under $100 a night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank SETraveler2012
SETraveler2012,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. As a Top Contributor, TripAdvisor members and those browsing the site really appreciate the time you all put into your reviews of restaurants, hotels and attractions. Your review of our hotel was thorough, yet to the point, and in my opinion--fair and kind of our hotel. Next time you're passing through, we'd love to have you again!