“Quiet Pick Me Up”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #43 of 499 Restaurants in Montgomery
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I found myself tired, hungry and solo for an early dinner. Zoe's is nearby my office so seemed a wise choice. The menu had changed and my favorite Toasted Pimento Cheese Sandwich was no longer listed. I inquired and the manager said it was no longer on the menu, but he would make me one. Win! If you haven't had Zoe's Pimento cheese, you must. And the roasted veggies are good too.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Not a huge selection, but something for everyone. Always tastes fresh. Great if you want to get away from burgers and fries.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Had a great lunch from Zoe's. Shrimp kabobs, a pasta salad and delicious beans. We had carry out and it was very good!

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thanks for sharing! We hope to see you again very soon.

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 2 December 2016

This place is my favorite place to eat. Every time I eat at a different location I like Zoe s even more!!!

You are too kind, Marcel. Thank you!

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Zoe's is consistently good throughout the state. This location is no exception. Quick. Fresh, Tasty. I love the tea selection. I will return to this location because it is convenient to my office and has a variety of choices. Clean and friendly staff.

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thanks so much for sharing! We hope to see you again very soon.