“Worthy of my highest rating! I really enjoyed this spot!!!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #44 of 499 Restaurants in Montgomery
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Fast and very friendly service! Reviewed the amazing menu selections before I arrived so had an idea of what I wanted, and definitely saw several other items that I do want to try. Ordered the steak kabobs (so tender and tasty!) with potato salad and roasted veggies as sides, and also the cauliflower rice bowl with meatballs, which was awesome (this will easily be my favorite dish!) The chocolate cake dessert selection was moist, perfectly sized, not ridiculously sweet but just right. Parking was pretty good around 2pm on a Friday. Location is in a busy shopping area, with comfortable and colorful decor, and some of the happiest employees I have seen in a long time. Prices are affordable and everything was so very fresh, which was impressive. I especially enjoyed the cool crisp cucumber slices with my bowl meal, which were a perfect addition to that dish. Truly enjoyed my visit here, which is right in my neighborhood, and near my workplace. Normally, I would have taken pics, but we scarfed it down before thinking about doing so. I will say, however, that the dishes were appealing to the eye and to the tastebuds! I will be going back again, and again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I found myself tired, hungry and solo for an early dinner. Zoe's is nearby my office so seemed a wise choice. The menu had changed and my favorite Toasted Pimento Cheese Sandwich was no longer listed. I inquired and the manager said it was no longer on the menu, but he would make me one. Win! If you haven't had Zoe's Pimento cheese, you must. And the roasted veggies are good too.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Not a huge selection, but something for everyone. Always tastes fresh. Great if you want to get away from burgers and fries.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Had a great lunch from Zoe's. Shrimp kabobs, a pasta salad and delicious beans. We had carry out and it was very good!

Elle F, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thanks for sharing! We hope to see you again very soon.

Thanks,
Team Zoës

Reviewed 2 December 2016

This place is my favorite place to eat. Every time I eat at a different location I like Zoe s even more!!!

You are too kind, Marcel. Thank you!

Thanks,