“Snowed in at a great hotel! :)”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Key West, Florida
“Snowed in at a great hotel! :)”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Thank you to the hotel staff for being so wonderful and helpful while I was snowed in a few weeks ago. Quint at the front desk was outstanding! There was a horrible snow/ice storm and the staff really kept us informed of traffic conditions, restaurant closings etc.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear bethclopton,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you as well for your kind comments regarding Quint; I will be sure to share your comments with him and our entire team. Thank you so much for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Joseph Holley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
Griffin, Georgia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I am an insurance broker and rely heavily on Trip Advisor to underwrite hotel/motel insurance. The reviews posted show this property to be consistently good at everything and it certainly is that and more. The staff were all friendly and more than helpful. My husband & I were entertained at breakfast by Ms. Mona, the breakfast hostess, which was a treat. They offered a full breakfast which was great. Our room was immaculate and the décor was cozy and very much like home. Shops and restaurants nearby. This is a well managed property and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Nancy G,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your excellent review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly thank you for saying that we have an “excellent hotel & excellent staff”. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our Ms. Mona; I will be sure to share this with her and the rest of our team. Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I found the rooms to be comfortable and very spacious, the best part of my stay was the happy, helpful staff. When I first arrived I was met by a smiling front desk attendant, who made sure to address all my inquiries and offer some very good suggestions for dinner. The room was comfortable and very well decorated. I often comment about cost to value ... this location was a great cost to value!

Dear Jeff K,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for this awesome review of our facility. Our entire team is pleased and honored to hear that we were “happy and helpful.” We certainly appreciate your kind comments regarding our service and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights, which was extended an additional unplanned 2 days with the 2014 winter storm. The staff went above and beyond. They kept staff here to make sure we had breakfast in the midst of the storm, they had very pleasant cleaning staff, and the front desk was super nice and flexible with our plans changing several times a day with flight uncertainties. Every person spoke to me with a smile. The facilities were very, very comfortable, clean and modern, from the workout room, to the breakfast/lobby area, to my room. There were restaurants, a Target, and other shops within walking distance. If I were to get stuck in Montgomery again, this is definitely where I'd like to be.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 4th floor King room that had a couch, mini-fridge, microwave, and desk. It was a very...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear 406Texan,

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for this awesome review of our facility! We are so pleased to hear that our hotel is “excellent on all fronts” and we thank you for your gracious comments regarding our Hampton Team Members. Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback with other travelers and we hope to have you as our guest again in the near future.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel. We stayed 2 nights with young children and were very comfortable. The breakfast was great...which is unusual. The staff was very friendly and took good care of us. It was very clean!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase in Montgomery, AL for your recent lodging needs. Our entire team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we cannot thank you enough for your kind feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers and we look forward to your return.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We always stay here and are more than satisfied with the rooms, staff and complimentary breakfast. Everything and everyone associated with the Hampton Inn is more than competent and pleasant. It is a great value.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank James D
Dear James D,

Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs and for your kind review. Our team is pleased to hear that we are your hotel choice when you are in the Montgomery area. Thank you again for being our loyal guest and we look forward to your return.

Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My husband and I traveled to Montgomery, Alabama for business and stayed in the hotel for 2 weeks. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The entire staff was very warm, welcoming, and helpful. The gym was also very nice with free weights, a bench press, and 3 cardio machines. The breakfast offered was really good with different hot food offerings everyday. Ms. Mona was there to greet us every morning and warmed us with her genuine hospitality. The location of the hotel was great also. It is about a 10-15 minute drive from downtown Montgomery. There are tons of shopping, restaurants and a grocery store right across the street. Overall, our stay was great and we would definitely stay there again.

Dear Shirley C,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites-EastChase for your recent lodging needs. My team and I are truly honored by your generous feedback and we are pleased to hear that you found our hotel “very clean and well maintained.” Thank you for your kind words about Ms. Mona and our entire staff; I will be sure to share this with the entire team. Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward to your return.