“Civil Rights Tour Group”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
“Civil Rights Tour Group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed as a group from Thibodaux, Louisiana on Civil Rights Tour with Thibodaux High School. Our stay was nice but the highlight of our stay was Ms Mona. We loved her and we wish her well in everything. She is such a sweet person.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Rae S,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding Ms. Mona! I was so delighted to share your feedback with her and the entire team. Thank you for choosing our facility for your Civil Rights Tour Group and we look forward to being your hotel of choice during any future trips to Montgomery.

Joseph Holley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have stayed here a few times and this past time it was as good as the first. These guys get it. The staff is great very friendly and attentive to guest service. The property is in good shape. Even has a small putting green outside next to a pond which is pretty cool. The rooms are clean and well kept. Beds are comfortable, linens crisp, furniture and all in good shape. I like the ceiling fans in the rooms. They even have upgraded accessories I don't normally see in many Hamptons like a shoe mitt. The breakfast is nicely done everything is fresh and clean. The lady who manages breakfast in the morning was actually touching tables to see how everyone is doing. It is no wonder it was packed and nearly every table was full. Very well done. Stayed in Douglas, GA night before at another Hampton wow what a difference in Montgomery. Nearby you have a large shopping complex with stores and restaurants if you don't want to go far you don't have to. Area seems very safe as well. If I'm coming thru Montgomery and have to stop this is my go to place. Great value for the price if you like Hampton Inns you won't be disappointed in how this location represents the brand for Hilton.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear SK225

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your preferred lodging while visiting the Montgomery, AL area. I also cannot thank you enough for such a kind and gracious review our team and facility! I am certain that other travelers will find your review helpful, especially your details about the surrounding area and how safe you felt. We certainly hope to have the pleasure of your visit again soon.

Cordially,

Oxford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Excellent location with convenient eating, shopping, etc. Very good location for ease of access to Auburn University-Montgomery, which was our purpose in being in Montgomery.

Dear Nina B,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and for your gracious review of our property. Our entire team is happy to know that you felt they were all “friendly” and “helpful.” Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we hope to see you again soon.

tallahassee, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have had positive experiences in the past and this one was not a positive experience. As we were checking in the clerk was not out front and we had to wait for her to come back to the desk to be taken care of. The blow dryer in the room burned up as i went to use it and I already had products on my hair. There was also hair ont he side of the bathtub as well on the shower curtin. When I showed it to the gentleman he did Nothing to correct the situation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Dorothy G,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your recent lodging needs. I am extremely saddened to learn that you had a bad experience during your recent visit, and even more disappointed that we failed to properly address your concerns after you brought them to our attention. I am extremely embarrassed and would like to extend a sincere and heart-filled apology to you on behalf of my entire team. We will certainly make an added effort to ensure that the problems you experienced will not happen again, and I thank you for providing us with feedback to ensure that all of our guest have a truly first-class experience. I know that I cannot replace your unpleasant night’s rest, but if there is anything I can do to make amends for this unfortunate experience, please let me know at your earliest convenience. I am only a phone call away and would love to hear from you in the future. Please honor us with another visit the next time you are in the Montgomery area, and I am confident we will exceed your expectations.

Webster, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

This place was amazing! The staff there is very nice and the rooms are clean. I would send anyone here! The location of the hotel is awesome, you are within walking distance of the mall and several restaurants. Stay here anytime you go to Montgomery!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear mrjonesus,

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and for your awesome review of our team. We are delighted to know that you felt our facility “was amazing,” and that you would recommend us to others. Please come back and see us upon your return to the Montgomery area and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We hope to see you again soon.

Lexington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We needed an early check in, I was told to call ahead the morning we were to arrive, so I did and told them our situation and they said no problem, your room will be ready. Thanks so much for the hospitality and friendliness of the whole staff.

Dear Karen R,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and for your kind review of our team. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to serving you again if you upon your return to the Montgomery area. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we hope to see you again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

My daughter flew in from Miami for some medical appointments and I accompanied her. We wanted a hotel where we felt safe and comfortable. We usually stay in 4-5 star hotels. However, we could not have been more pleased with every aspect of our stay at this Hampton.

Dear 596mariec,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and also for your wonderful review of our property! We are so happy to learn that you and your family felt “safe” in our facility and that you were pleased with your overall experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and we hope to see you again soon.