“Comfort and quality at a pretty good price”

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Hampton Inn East Chase is located near good restaurants and shopping. It has easy access to the interstate. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly, especially the staff hosting the complimentary breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Edward G
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Edward G,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs, and for your thoughtful feedback. I was delighted to share your comments regarding our “helpful and friendly” staff with the entire team, as well as the breakfast crew. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

During my 2 day stay I saw only 1 baggage cart and I found it in the hallway of the 4th floor setting empty. The 2 desk clerks I spoke to about the problem were in no way helpful. The rest of the hotel experience was great, good food, clean, comfortable beds and a quiet restful nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Don D
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Don D,

Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me regarding the problems you faced during your recent stay with us. I cannot truly express how troubled I am to learn that we failed you and were not able to provide you with a superior experience. Not having enough available luggage carts is totally unacceptable, and even more so our lack of response to the problem when made aware.

Please do not lose faith in us and allow us another opportunity to serve you whenever you revisit the Montgomery area. I will certainly do everything in my power to ensure you have the lodging experience that you've grown accustomed to.

Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites - EastChase for your lodging needs and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The hotel and the staff are excellent. We have stayed at this hotel now 3 times! There are great restaurants right down the road and there is a mall and major retail stores in the same complex. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy M

Dear Nancy M,

We are so pleased to have you as our guest 3 times now! And thank you for taking time to give us some pleasant feedback. We are fortunate to be in such a great location in Montgomery and convenient to the Interstate as well. Hopefully each time you visit you are able to take time to visit many of the shops. We look forward to your return visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Exceptional stay at this hotel. We asked for the quiet side of hotel and received a very nice room. We asked for suggestions for dinner and was given several very good places. Breakfast at hotel the next morning was great. Greeted very warmly by the kitchen manager and food was good.
Recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: Ask for quiet side of hotel, if necessary.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear DeloBrown,

Thank you for giving a review of your enjoyable stay with us. We strive to honor every guest request and to offer helpful information always. We have so many good restaurants around our hotel. Maybe you can visit a different one on your next visit. I appreciate your compliment of our Breakfast Attendant and will share this with her. We’re thankful to have her! I hope you will come back soon to visit again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Since our original accommodations (Homewood Inns & Sweets) were overbooked because of an influx of FEMA personnel to the flood torn region, a room was reserved at the Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase. When we arrived, they upgraded us to an “accessible” suite, which was very welcome since my wife was recovering from the foot surgery, but I neglected to tell anyone. We are Gold HHonor members and the overall service, value, etc., was as always, above average in our opinon; however, Top Marks go the Ms. Mona!
Ms. Mona is the morning Breakfast Coordinator. She is the most kind, generous and welcoming person that we’ve met in Montgomery, AL. She greets each and every one of her patrons with a smile and uplifting words. Too bad she was only there through the week and our stay was through Saturday. Not to say the staff on Saturday was “chopped liver” but Ms. Mona raises the bar so incredibly high. Every Hilton property needs a Ms. Mona.
The Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase is a really great location too. There are other properties that are closer to our final destination, but from now on, we will be choosing this one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank FrankZ1999

Dear FrankZ1999,

A huge THANK YOU for your awesome review of our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase! I am thrilled to learn that our team was able to provide an upgraded accommodation for you and your wife. We are so very lucky to have the “Jewel” that is Ms. Mona. She consistently receives compliments with good reason. She takes such great pride in pleasing our guests and is a cornerstone of our property. I am excited to share your comments with her and the entire team.

I speak for my entire team when I say that we are honored to know that you will be our guest from now on when visiting Montgomery.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The location of this hotel is very convenient. The room was very spacious and beautiful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. I did have the suite which was one of the most comfortable rooms I've stayed in in quite some time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lorna H,

I greatly appreciate you taking time to recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor and we thank you for being our guest. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your experience and that you would recommend us to other travelers. Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs and we hope that we have the pleasure of your visit again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Staff was excellent from beginning to close. Great suite size for family of four. Slight room drawback was that several pieces of furniture needs some upgrading and there were corners all around the room that appear to never get vacuumed. Nice breakfast assortment for an extended continental. Overall it was a good stay in a great location but inside of rooms need a little more cleaning and some upgrades. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Cheryl C,

Thank you for your gracious review of our hotel and for your feedback regarding the room furnishings. We are always looking for ways to improve and your comments are greatly appreciated. I also apologize for the lapse in vacuuming near the corners of the room and I have addressed this with our team as well. I cannot thank you enough for your candid and helpful feedback and we look forward to serving you the next time you visit the Montgomery area.

We hope to have the pleasure of your visit again.

Best Regards,