“The Eastchase Hampton Inn is wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase

Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase
Ranked #2 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
Pelham, United States
“The Eastchase Hampton Inn is wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

As many times as I stay, I have had an excellent time with each visit. The toiletries and coffee are always waiting, I have never had to call down for them. The staff even provides little extras that are not always available at other Hampton Inns. I appreciate my stays there!

2 Thank Kirsten M
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Kirsten M,

Thank you for your uplifting review. We are extremely honored to have you as our repeat guest and so pleased you enjoy the amenities in our rooms. Traveling isn't easy so it's our pleasure to provide "little extras" that make life on the road a bit nicer. We are looking forward to serving you on your next visit!

Warmest Regards,

Joseph Holley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
Austin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was moving from Atlanta to Texas and stopped here because I knew the Hampton reputation. This hotel was very clean, comfortable, and had a wonderful breakfast buffet. I absolutely recommend staying here!

2 Thank Crystal W
Dear Crystal W,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your move to Texas, and for your kind review and recommendation. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Please come back and see us if you are traveling through this area again. We wish you the very best in your new Lone Star state home.

Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was here recently for two nights on a business trip and it was convenient, clean and comfortable. Nice rooms, great breakfast, and a very welcoming staff. It is in a good location close to the interstate.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Claire S,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs, and for your very thoughtful review. I was honored to share your comments regarding our “nice rooms, great breakfast, and very welcoming staff” with the entire team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please be sure to visit us again the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Knoxville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stopped here late at night to stay for the night with our two young kids. The front desk staff was extremely helpful. Our room was great! King room with pull out sofa. The bedding was super comfy and just what we needed after a long drive. The next day we enjoyed the full breakfast. It was clean, with great offerings, and had staff present who would help with any request. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Kat C
Dear katwomyn,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs, and for your kind review. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed our “super comfy” bedding and that our staff was helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Johns Creek, GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The Hampton I stayed in last week-end was far superior to any hotel experience I've had in 20 years. The rooms were spotless & most of all the ENTIRE staff was professional, curteous & friendly. I highly recommend Hampton Inn & Suites

Dear Anna S,

Wow! Thank you so much for your awesome review of our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase. We are honored that you chose our property for your lodging needs, and we thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I was excited to share your comments regarding our “professional, courteous & friendly” staff with the entire team. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Brewton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Hampton Inn East Chase is located near good restaurants and shopping. It has easy access to the interstate. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly, especially the staff hosting the complimentary breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here.

1 Thank Edward G
Dear Edward G,

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites – EastChase for your lodging needs, and for your thoughtful feedback. I was delighted to share your comments regarding our “helpful and friendly” staff with the entire team, as well as the breakfast crew. Thank you again for sharing your experience with other travelers, and please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Montgomery area.

Panama City, FL, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

During my 2 day stay I saw only 1 baggage cart and I found it in the hallway of the 4th floor setting empty. The 2 desk clerks I spoke to about the problem were in no way helpful. The rest of the hotel experience was great, good food, clean, comfortable beds and a quiet restful nights sleep.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Don D
eastchasehotel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Don D,

Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me regarding the problems you faced during your recent stay with us. I cannot truly express how troubled I am to learn that we failed you and were not able to provide you with a superior experience. Not having enough available luggage carts is totally unacceptable, and even more so our lack of response to the problem when made aware.

Please do not lose faith in us and allow us another opportunity to serve you whenever you revisit the Montgomery area. I will certainly do everything in my power to ensure you have the lodging experience that you've grown accustomed to.

Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites - EastChase for your lodging needs and I look forward to your return.