This was a very good visit. I normally stay at Marriott, because I like the beds, but when I can I stay at Drury Inns.
Check-in was quick, and the staff was very friendly. The room was two beds with plenty of room. I find it interesting that Drury Inns have dispensers in the shower that have bath gel, shampoo, and conditioner. While I'm not a fan of bath gel, it makes sense to cut down on the waste found in small bottles or little bars of soap.
There was an evening time in which light food was served. It was hot dogs, baked potatoes, nachos, salad, and other items. After driving seven hours, I didn't have to go out to eat.
It had a decent workout room and a pool.
The breakfast at Drury Inns are worth the stay. It has sausage, eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, and many other breakfast staples.
I'll definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-85 at Exit 6 in the heart of Montgomery, Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery is just minutes from shopping at the Shoppes at EastChase and the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. The Montgomery Zoo, Montgomery Biscuits baseball, Rosa Parks Library & Museum, and the Alley Station are just a quick drive from the hotel. Guests enjoy free hot breakfast, free wifi and free 5:30 Kickback(R) as well as a variety of spacious rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery Hotel Montgomery
- Drury Inn And Suites Montgomery
- Drury Inn Montgomery
- Drury Inn Hotel Montgomery
- Drury Montgomery
- Montgomery Drury