“Great stay for driving through Montgomery”

Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We needed a place that was dog friendly for a one night stay and have had awful experiences, until we stayed here on the way through Montgomery. For this price level, it was a great experience and the manager on duty on June 28, 2013 (wish I could name him now) was terrific. The hotel is clean and there was ample personnel on duty to make sure things were running smoothly - they were booked that night. Fast, easy access from the interstate and the rooms had good insulation. The emphasis on proper guest behavior was appreciated. This will be our go-to when traveling through Montgomery. The quality of the free breakfast was a bonus!

There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery

Reviewed 10 July 2013

This was a very good visit. I normally stay at Marriott, because I like the beds, but when I can I stay at Drury Inns.

Check-in was quick, and the staff was very friendly. The room was two beds with plenty of room. I find it interesting that Drury Inns have dispensers in the shower that have bath gel, shampoo, and conditioner. While I'm not a fan of bath gel, it makes sense to cut down on the waste found in small bottles or little bars of soap.

There was an evening time in which light food was served. It was hot dogs, baked potatoes, nachos, salad, and other items. After driving seven hours, I didn't have to go out to eat.

It had a decent workout room and a pool.

The breakfast at Drury Inns are worth the stay. It has sausage, eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, and many other breakfast staples.

I'll definitely stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Family vacation on the way home, visiting friends. Stayed over-night. Excellent facility. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast provided. We will stay at Drury again. Nicest place we stayed on our vacation at about the same price.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Ok, not bad. First, I saved money, the accommodations were adequate, the staff was pleasant and the food/beverages that were served, met the necessary requirements. The free wireless was a plus; a strong signal throughout the property. I used the fitness center early in the morning without any problems. I was unable to gain access to the pool/hot tub area. I did join the the Gold Key Club and will give Drury another try in the days ahead.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Big_Globe_Traveler
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My friend and I stayed at Drury Hotel in Montgomery. We has a great time there the staff was very friendly. A special thank you to Mike, Kirk, and Katrina who answered all our questions and concerns. The Friday night dinner was good and the Saturday morning breakfast was excellent. Thanks Katrina on helping with the food selection during our stay. The most important thing was the room and the bed. Both were very clean and very comfortable. May God bless the staff at Drury for the hard you do at Drury.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We have stayed that this Hotel a few times. Each time it has been Clean and the Staff is very friendly and helpful. The evening meal is not worth writing about, not because it is not good, But NOT good for you. The mix drinks make up for the meal. Breakfast is good with fresh fruit, and hot eggs and good coffee. There were a lot of kids running around? but we would stay with them again. 6-2-13 Walter

Room Tip: We use the coupon from welcome center on the Interstate. Saved a couple of dollars.
1  Thank Trip4metoday
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We spent one night here on our way to Florida. Beautiful hotel with many amenities, very clean & comfortable. The free meal in the evening was very nice. We stayed with our two dogs & loved that there was no extra charge.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple