My husband and I spent the night at the Drury recently while in town for business. I have stayed there a few times before. It is nicely appointed with spacious rooms. As with all Drury Inns, breakfast and nightly drinks with light food is included.
The dining area is very homey with standard breakfast fare. At night 3 drinks are complimentary. What sets the Drury apart is the complimentary food from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. On our visit they served baked potatoes, hot dogs, chicken wings, nachos with cheese, salad, pretzels, and potato chips. It is enough to make a meal! There is also popcorn in the lobby!
While we were enjoying our appetizers and drinks, the general manager, I think his name was Kirk, came by to check on us. He also came by the next morning at breakfast to check on us and take our plates away. He was very attentive and friendly.
Over all it is a good place to stay and is a bargain for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-85 at Exit 6 in the heart of Montgomery, Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery is just minutes from shopping at the Shoppes at EastChase and the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. The Montgomery Zoo, Montgomery Biscuits baseball, Rosa Parks Library & Museum, and the Alley Station are just a quick drive from the hotel. Guests enjoy free hot breakfast, free wifi and free 5:30 Kickback(R) as well as a variety of spacious rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery Hotel Montgomery
- Drury Inn And Suites Montgomery
- Drury Inn Montgomery
- Drury Inn Hotel Montgomery
- Drury Montgomery
- Montgomery Drury