“Great hotel in Montgomery”

Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 29 August 2008

Clean, comfortable, safe location, with a lot of nice extras. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 August 2008

We loved the Drury Inn. We booked the room on hotwire and it turned out to be great! The clerk at check in was friendly and helpful. They have two computers to access the internet if you're like us and don't want to carry a laptop around on vacation. They have cocktails and snacks available in the evening and a breakfast buffet in the morning. My daughter really liked the free Shirley Temple's offered in the evening! The room was clean and very comfortable. We will seek this hotel brand out whenever it is available.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2008

This is an excellent hotel for the price... great value! Comfy, up-to-date rooms. Quick and reliable service. Everything looked and felt clean... the bedroom looked as clean as I have only seen in hotels of a higher category. The beds were amazing and the rooms very quiet. Family atmosphere and no suspicious characters around. Breakfast was pretty good for a middle-range hotel. Again, it surpassed my expectations. I don't think I would have been able to get a better hotel for less than a 100 bucks! (And I have stayed in hotels that cost much more and fall short of this one's qualities!)

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2008

I give huge compliments to the staff of this hotel. They do everything the way it is supposed to be done. This is without a doubt the best hotel experience I have ever had. I'm not saying it is the nicest or fanciest I have stayed in, but my overall experience was phenomenal. Every encounter I had with an employee was an A plus experience. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good and very well-run and the ladies tending to that area were awesome.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2008

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Drury immensely. The staff was extremely courteous, and even allowed us to check out at 2:00pm on our last day. The free breakfast is wonderful, and features hot items such as belgian waffles, sausage, biscuits, etc. Wireless internet is free, and each room receives one free hour of long distance calls per night. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others & would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2008

What a great stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was outstanding. The room was nice and was clean - I always bring my clorox wipes along and clean anyway, but I have to say, it was already clean to begin with. The beds and pillows were okay, I have had better and they need to upgrade to flat screen tvs, but other than that, it was comfortable. We were staying with two rooms and they gave us connecting rooms which is great. The kids enjoyed the free drinks and popcorn and we enjoyed free cocktails - I think that this is a nice touch. Breakfast was good, but it would have been nice to have some fresh fruit. Their biscuits were yummy! We would definitely stay here again. Good job to the staff at Drury!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2008

I would just like to start off by saying this hotel was a BLESSING!! We came in last Sunday and just stayed the night preparing for my state board test and it was the most wonderful place that I have ever stayed in. I can start off by the cleanliness of the whole place, it was like walking into a high dollar hotel. Then we were greated by an angel, Kinesa. She was the most wonderful, amazing person I have met in a while. She welcomed us, explained everything to us and got us in our room in no time. She was such a blessing. She also gave me encouragement before taking my test. When we got to our rooms it was unbelievable. It was so clean, so big and the jacuzzi room is the greatest. The free popcorn and soft drinks was a great thing for a snack before going out on the town for dinner. Then the next morning before my test we ate breakfast which was remarkable. Eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, orange juice, just the right things to get the day going. Plus the ladies that was cooking was listening to a gospel station on the radio and that just added more blessings to my day. Thankyou all from the front desk to the cleaning ladies and cooks you were all wonderful! God Bless You All. And by the way I PASSED STATE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy & Dena Blanton