Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Red Roof
US$134
US$131
US$115
All reviewshot dogsnachossam's clubindoor outdoor poolfree popcornbaked potatofree mealchicken fingersroom was cleanhot breakfastsausage pattiesbiscuitsstaff was very friendlybreakfast and dinneroatmealhot tubnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2008

We always try and stay here for Auburn football games. Great location close to I 85. Lots of restaraunts close by. Several within a short walk.

Always clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast and complimentaries cocktails between 5-7. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2008

Clean, comfortable, safe location, with a lot of nice extras. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2008

We loved the Drury Inn. We booked the room on hotwire and it turned out to be great! The clerk at check in was friendly and helpful. They have two computers to access the internet if you're like us and don't want to carry a laptop around on vacation. They have cocktails and snacks available in the evening and a breakfast buffet in the morning. My daughter really liked the free Shirley Temple's offered in the evening! The room was clean and very comfortable. We will seek this hotel brand out whenever it is available.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2008

This is an excellent hotel for the price... great value! Comfy, up-to-date rooms. Quick and reliable service. Everything looked and felt clean... the bedroom looked as clean as I have only seen in hotels of a higher category. The beds were amazing and the rooms very quiet. Family atmosphere and no suspicious characters around. Breakfast was pretty good for a middle-range hotel. Again, it surpassed my expectations. I don't think I would have been able to get a better hotel for less than a 100 bucks! (And I have stayed in hotels that cost much more and fall short of this one's qualities!)

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2008

I give huge compliments to the staff of this hotel. They do everything the way it is supposed to be done. This is without a doubt the best hotel experience I have ever had. I'm not saying it is the nicest or fanciest I have stayed in, but my overall experience was phenomenal. Every encounter I had with an employee was an A plus experience. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good and very well-run and the ladies tending to that area were awesome.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family