“First stay at Drury Inn but will not be my last!”

Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was our first stay at a Drury Inn and we were pleasantly surprised. We arrived early and our room was ready even though it was much earlier than the stated check in time, check in was fast, the staff was helpful and courteous. The room was large, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and had all of the amenities that anyone could expect from an up-scale hotel. The free food in the evening was very good and breakfast next morning was excellent. I will always look for a Drury Inn, in the city I am staying in. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Montgomery AL.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bigdee47

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family baught a house and had to be out of our previous one. Inspection issues led us to a 2 week stay at drury. It was me and the hubby. our 4 of 5 kids and 2 dogs. We did the math and the full menu of unlimited food which is hot and good and included in our stay cost was awesome. made a huge difference in our finances during that tough time. The staff was amazing. Each time any of us passed by the desk we were talked to. and the housekeepers addressed our every need. the pool and laundry room were clean and quiet. well kept. and the guest were also friendly. Even tho we are now in our new home and settled. My hubby and I decided we will be taking break nights every 3 to 4months at drury because of how pleased we were. anyone complaining about a stay there is just not saschable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tammy M
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was fortunate to have stayed in The Montgomery Drury Inn once again during a recent expanded travel. The Hotel did not disappoint me in any way as the Staff were all courteous, accommodating and all insured that my stay was enjoyable in every way.

My room was available to me earlier than the normal Check-in time, thus allowing me access to the room a couple of hours earlier than i had thought possible.

The Room was large, clean and had all of the amenities that anyone could expect from an up-scale Hotel. The Bed was Comfortable, the work desk was large and the free Wi-Fi was very much appreciated.

The Bath was exceptionally clean. The Breakfast and the free food in the evening was very good and appreciated. If you are traveling with Children, the free food is an added Bonus to your stay and will greatly cut down the cost of your travel.
I always look for Drury Inns as a First Choice in accommodations for myself while traveling as they are very up-scale but reasonably priced.

I had a very enjoyable nights stay and will not hesitate to utilize the Drury inn Montgomery again the next time my travel takes me through the area. I highly recommend it for you as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My man and I decided too just get up Saturday morning and find somewhere too go/something too do. So why decided too head to BAMA, and go to the casinos and the beach. This hotel was very nice and had great hospitality, including the staff. There was nothing bad about the hotel other than when I walked thru the sliding doors, it was musty, not saying it was the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I traveled out of town by myself with my 3 girls ages 17, 3, and 1 for the first time. My mom found me this hotel, she said I believe I found you a decent hotel for your short stay. Well let me just say this: This hotel not only had polite staff, it had an awesome breakfast, and to top it off it had another free meal that was so perfect for my girls from 5:30 - 7. The pool was indoors and outdoors that my girls just absolutely had a blast in. The room was so clean and very comfy beds. Everything was above all our needs. Thank you Drury Inn & Suites for caring for your guests the way you show it in your place. I will return for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed at the hotel one night for a baseball tournament. Very nice hotel, had a good one night stay. The only negative that I could say is that the front desk staff needs to make sure that they understand the pool rules and not make promises they can't keep about operating hours. Half of our team was staying and the boys were told that they could swim past 10:00 after their last game. When we arrived back at the hotel, we were not only told we couldn't swim but the boys couldn't sit by the pool either. Bad experience for us and them after being told different information at check in. Other hotels in the area have pools that as stay open later and are willing to make accommodations for guests.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2014

When we arrived, our room showed a number of places where it appeared that it hadn't been cleaned properly. The front desk immediately upgraded us to a much larger room and reduced the price for our one-night stay. Excellent customer service above and beyond what was expected.

This location has two slight potential disadvantages. It shares an entry with a Sam's Club, so there is a good deal of traffic to navigate entering the property. Additionally, there is a lot of traffic day and night on main roadway in front of the hotel. If your room overlooks the front parking lot and main entrance, there may be pronounced traffic noise throughout your stay.

Otherwise, everything about this location is good and worth another visit. This is a clean, comfortable and friendly location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family