The room was clean, spacious, and quiet. We booked an e-rate, so we got $10 off each night stay, one on the way down at this location and on the way back at another location.
Drinks are free from 5:30pm to 7 pm (limit 3), along with light snacks (popcorn etc)
They offer a free hot breakfast, although we didn't partake because we wanted to hit the road and just grabbed coffee.
We were looking for a place to eat and the young man recommended a place right up the street called the Big Easy. He said we had to try the Boudin balls. We enjoyed our dinner and I brought him back an order for being so helpful.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-85 at Exit 6 in the heart of Montgomery, Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery is just minutes from shopping at the Shoppes at EastChase and the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. The Montgomery Zoo, Montgomery Biscuits baseball, Rosa Parks Library & Museum, and the Alley Station are just a quick drive from the hotel. Guests enjoy free hot breakfast, free wifi and free 5:30 Kickback(R) as well as a variety of spacious rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Montgomery
- Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery Hotel Montgomery
- Drury Inn Montgomery
- Drury Inn Hotel Montgomery
- Drury Montgomery
- Montgomery Drury