“Can't miss”

Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't miss”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Wait staff is excellent, food is good, and prices are reasonable. Their best quality is that they are consistent. Always, always, ALWAYS!

• Visited December 2012

Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“Excellent Place to Eat”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Not only is the food WONDERFUL, they are a great bunch of people. Service is GREAT! Can't ask for anything better when eating out. Large variety on the menu, fast service, great smiles, I can't say enought about how Wonderful this place is.

• Visited October 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
“We go for the fried crab claws”
Reviewed 17 October 2012 via mobile

Typical southern fare with great fried crab claws, and they are big and good. The macaroni and cheese is very good, along with the pot roast. Collards greens are weak. The prime rib sandwich is excellent. Best time and prices are 3-7 happy hours during the week.

Montgomery, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Make you get the crab claws!”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Their crab claw appetizers are delicious... as is everything that I've had on the menu so far. The decor could use some work (a bit old and dark), so could the menu design (not very streamlined), but the staff is friendly, the food is delicious and the prices are good, and that counts for more than the decor!

Visited June 2012
“Waist of money...twice...”
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

After our engagement, my finances family treated us to Italian. We get there and notice that we (19 and 21) are the youngest and the next age up is 55+. But that's fine I don't mind elders! That's nothing to whine about. However, the food, service (or lack there of) and atmosphere is definitely something to whine about. My food came out, I ordered the chicken Alfredo. However, I didn't recalling the hair in it. Waiter took it back and got me a new plate, and acted like he had a problem with it. We swore we'd never go again, but we did. Second time I had some pasta with sausage and red sauce. But it tasted like I wasn't eating anything. Flavorless would be giving it a compliment. Service still was bad and the atmosphere is something that "Restaurant Impossible" would shudder at. If you decide to go, don't say I didn't warn you. You'll regret it.

1 Thank Tyler M