“Yum”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Fort Payne, Alabama
“Yum”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Love, love and love the sauce. Best sauce ever. Like a middle of the road between sweet and vinegar sauces. Fun atmosphere in the restaurant.

Brighton, Michigan
“Excellent food, service ok”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I went to dreamland while staying nearby, and on the recommendation of a colleague. I'm glad I went, since it was an enjoyable experience.

I was there at 6:30 on a Wednesday evening, and there was a wait for a table. I sat immediately at the bar, though.

The service at the bar was spotty. I had to wait for several minutes even for a menu. When I asked some questions about the beer on tap, the bartender was abrupt and not the least bit helpful...when I asked if there was anything "local" on tap, he pointed to a tap. Not very helpful at all.

After I finally ordered, and then after I waited for silverware, my experience greatly improved. I ordered a combo plate of ribs, pulled pork, baked beans, and potato salad. Everything was very good, and the BBQ sauces was excellent....peppery enough to add a little bit of a kick, and very flavorful. He meal was excellent, and I would certainly return on that premise alone. I don't think I'd sit at the bar, though......

• Visited May 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Excellent BBQ and beer”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Dreamland BBQ serves great barbeque and banana pudding, along with a huge selection of beer. It is close to numerous points of interest in Montgomery and a great lunch-time retreat on a hot day.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SophieTosca
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Friendly and quick”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Being from Texas there is only one kind of BBQ - brisket. Couldnt find any on the menu here so settled for sausage and pulled chicken. They brag about their ribs but neither the greeter nor the waitress would recommend so....
Both chicken and sausage were served in sufficient portions with good - but not great - BBQ flavor. No char on either the chicken or the sausage. Both did, however, have good texture and neither were dry. Macaroni side was excellent and banana pudding while not slap your mama great was good with a great balance of pudding, bananas and wafers.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Oh yes!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We tried some Texas BBQ and now we have tried Alabama BBQ..and it was fantastic! There was a guy doing live blues and country music while we ate our slaw and ribs and it was the perfect atmosphere. Alex was our waiter and he was friendly and knew his stuff about how the meat was cooked and the difference between flavours between Texas and Alabama. The meat was tender and the sauce had a kick but not too much...my husband liked it so much he bought a jar. A great place and a must go restaurant in Montgomery.