Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway
Ranked #16 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
dothan
“Great indoor pool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

This is a very nice Holiday Inn (well Above average), great location (near all the shopping without all the traffic and noise). I must state again how nice this motel is - very very clean and very good quality components throughout . The employees were absolutely wonderful and very helpful from everything from directions to just a "Hello - Hows everthing". Didn't even complain (or charge me) for a late check out. Also they have a above standard breakfast (try the cinnamon rolls).

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank gaylordjohn
ManagerMGMCP, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, 28 June 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Our staff and ownership work very hard to make sure our hotel is kept up to date. Our associates also take pride in going the extra mile to make sure you feel at home. I am very glad to hear that we were able to accomplish this.

Once again, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I do hope you will think of us when you return to Montgomery.

Robert Myers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

I enjoyed this HIE, good location, easy to find. Cracker Barrel across the street, close to gas stations, easy to get back out on the road. Hotel pool is inside, nice space, free guest laundry conveniently located by pool. Breakfast was good and well stocked. Overall, I'd stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thak you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff always enjoy hearing about how well we take care of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Once again, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I do hope you will think of us when you return to Montgomery.

Thanks again and safe travels to you!

Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

i stay here 1 or 2 times a week, i could stay anywhere here in Montgomery, my company reimburses, there are newer hotels , however i choose this hotel because its clean and the staff.... Ethel, Jackie, Curtis,Robert, the cleaning lady who let me in my room on 6/8... they all treat me like im family, every person i mentioned has gone out of there way to help me more than once ... i have stayed at all the hotels at East Chase ....this staff wins the gold medal of hospitality... bar none

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank mathieu115
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your multiple stays at our hotel. I can only say that we truly enjoy having you here. I have to agree with you about the staff. We really have been lucky in getting the staff we have. Everyone really tries hard to make you feel at home. We are truly excited to hear we have accomplished this in your case!

Once again, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I do hope you will continue to share your experiences. We really enjoy hearing about them!

Headland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2011

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. I have to agree with the other posts here. Everyone at this hotel is super friendly. The rooms are super clean. My granddaughter loves the indoor pool and the pancake machine at breakfast.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Ethel at the front desk remembered me and what room type I liked. I feel at home here.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Cecelia K
ManagerMGMCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, 27 May 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent visit to our hotel. Our staff definately tries to make sure they make eveyrone at home. I agree that Ethel is exceptional at taking care of everyone. She takes care of our employees as well! I am very glad that you had a good visit. I do hope you will think of us when you return to Montgomery.

Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2011

This hotel looks nice on the outside, the staff is helpful and friendly, and the location is very good. It's close to gas stations, many restaurants, close to Target, Wal Mart, Kohls, etc. There is easy access to I-85. What UPSET me was the cobwebs hanging from the vaulted ceilings in my room and the fact that I asked for a wake up call that never came. Darn good thing I had set my cell phone alarm or I might have missed my flight. NOT GOOD. The rooms are somewhat outdated, which surprised me considering how nice it looked from the outside. The walk in shower was "okay". It could've been cleaner and it was out dated as well. Overall, it's not a bad place for the money but for this brand name I was disappointed. I expected more from Holiday Inn Express & Suites.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank bechfreak
ManagerMGMCP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, 20 May 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay in our hotel. I am saddened to learn that we did not exceed your expectations. It is only through comments such as yours that we can improve and provide the excellent service you have come to expect. Our staff takes any comment about our guests stay very seriously. I have shared your comments about the cleanliness and the missed wakeup call with our staff. Our ownership representative has also been made aware of your comments. I can assure you that steps have been taken to ensure that these misteps will not occur again.
We truly value you as a guest in our hotel and we want you to return. I promise we have what it takes to exceed your expectations!

Wrexham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

I can only confirm the previous posts for this hotel. A very nice HIE. The staff were all exceptionally friendly, polite and helpful. Reasonably sized, clean rooms. Easy to get to from the interstate and within easy travelling distance of downtown Montgomery. The kids loved the well sized indoor pool. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank SteveHammer
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at our hotel.
Our staff really enjoys hearing about how well they take care of our guests. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the indoor pool as well.
I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. We all realize that you had many choices and we are glad you chose our hotel.

Headland, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2011

very nice rooms. pool and sun deck were very nice. free breakfeast was very good. employees were very helpful. would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: all are very nice