“Nice Stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #35 of 71 Hotels in Montgomery
USA
“Nice Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2009

Stopped off here on the way to the beach to redeem points for a free night's stay. The hotel staff was friendly. It is a newer hotel so it is nice. In a nicer part of the city also. There is a large shopping center nearby. The room was a little small but it was clean. Had a little wear and tear to it, but nothing too bad. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kaiserslautern, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2009

Stayed at this hotel last night. Room was clean, but small. Bathroom with nice tile floor and granite counters, water pressure adequate. My only complaint would be that the walls are not sound proof...lots of noise from hallway and upstairs "neighbors". Price was fair. Free wireless internet in room.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2009

I was extremely pleased with everything about this hotel. Everything was clean, hotel staff was very friendly, rooms were very comfortable, free wi-fi and breakfast. Definitely better than expected. Just off the interstate so it's the perfect place to stop while travelling.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Panama City Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2009

My husband and I stayed here, I wanted to start reviewing the places we stay, because so often I complain. This place met with my standards, only thing wrong was the walk-in shower didn't drain well and didn't have place to put our towels while we showered.

But the staff(thank you Rachel), and the hotel was really great other than that. The children, my husband, and I had a great stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying around this area. We did go to the Holiday Inn Express first, but the rates were a lot higher for us.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2009

man! this place rocks...no kidding i saw a girl from deal or no deal and so i asked the front desk person if that was really her...she just grinned...

everything here was really nice, i can see why so many ppl were staying at the hotel...

the pool wasn't clean, but the GM Reggie was walking by and told me it wasn't open yet, but would be soon...this guy was really cool...talked to me for thirty minutes outside it was like 6:30 pm

i got a suite nk and let me say that this room is perfect for what i wanted...i needed to get some work done and the executive chair/writing desk allowed me to plug up everything i needed at arm's reach

great bed, great walk-in shower

only gripe is i called downstairs for a wake-up call, noone picked up, so then i went downstairs and took the front desk person a few minutes to come from the back...but bottom line is i got the wake-up call so guess not too much reason to complain

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank trugrinder10
Holtville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2009

From the moment I walked into the lobby, i knew this was going to be a good stay. There were two people behind the desk and I was early (my friend was meeting me here and reservation was in his name) and the staff was just so great. They told me to make myself at home and they let me go ahead and use their fitness center, so i got that out of the way. By the way, great fitness center here. Not like most hotels where you can tell they just bought machines out of Wal-Mart and stuck it in a room. The fitness and business center were both intentionally designed and really just not enough good words about it.
Anyways, we got non-smoking two bedded rooms and the rooms were in ridiculously, good shape. I'm guessing everything around this exit is new, but even still. The beds were so comfortable they really reminded me of home and I don't throw out compliments like that everyday.
Breakfast was great, sausage, eggs, waffles, pretty much anything you could want. And I just had some sausage, which was good and my friend had waffles and he really like it. I usually stay at Hampton's, but we didn't want to spend all of our money before we got to Biloxi---but really I might be staying at a lot more Sleep Inns and Suites if they are like this one!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank slapout36022
alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2007

my second stay at this sleep inn. i think i have found a very nice place to stay at in montgomery. my hat is off to the staff thanks for taking care of me.

• Liked — helpful friendly staff
  • Disliked — nothing really everything was great
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank imstretch