“Exceptional”

Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
australia
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We only stayed one night in this hotel unfortunately. There was nothing you could fault. The suite was spacious and well stocked. It was very clean and comfortable. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The location was convenient and parking easy. The internet connection was good and free. We would recommend this hotel unreservedly.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank najneb
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear najneb,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your lodging needs and for your recent review. We certainly appreciate your kind feedback of our hotel and are pleased to hear that you would recommend us to others traveling to Montgomery. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you soon!

Regional Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Ohio
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Room was nice and clean, great breakfast and staff was great! Didn't get to enjoy the pool or outdoor fireplace because of weather but it looked inviting to us check in and out was a breeze. Would stay here again! Breakfast was great had waffles and fruit.

Stayed October 2013
Dear 01molly,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs. Our Team is pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we value your kind feedback. We hope the weather will be pleasant during your next stay so you can enjoy our outdoor patio area. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Road Town, Tortola
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery for 9 nights. The room was better than most standard suite rooms: well appointed and very clean. This is a long term stay hotel with light housekeeping daily: making the bed and changing unused linens but no vacuuming or deep cleaning (tub, toilet) for a week.

It is the extraordinarily professional, friendly and accommodating staff and the resort-like atmosphere that made my experience at Staybridge Eastchase better than most of the upscale hotels and resorts I've visited.

It deserves a five because you can't beat the value anywhere.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bettinagh
Dear bettingagh,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your lodging needs and for an outstanding review. Our Team certainly appreciates your wonderful feedback and we are delighted to hear that your experience with our hotel was "better than most of the upscale hotels and resorts" you have visited. We certainly value you as our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My daughter and I needed a hotel that would take our 10 pound poodle, in Montgomery. Not many choices. Based on the location we chose the Staybridge Suites. We were a little apprehensive, as we had never stayed at one of these properties before, and dog-friendly hotels are not always the cleanest. Plus this property has smoking rooms, which really concerned us, as my daughter is very allergic to cigarette smoke. What a pleasant surprise!! The hotel is very attractive, with well maintained grounds and common areas, and spotless rooms. The suite was huge, with a full kitchen (not that we really needed it), and a very comfortable living space. The room was nicely appointed with good linens and towels, plenty of lights and even a ceiling fan. The only negative regarding the room was the bed spread. I much prefer duvet covers that can be washed between guests to a bed spread that you never can be sure when it was cleaned. But we simply folded it up and placed it in a corner; the bed had plenty of linens to keep us comfortable, plus an extra, clean blanket in the closet. The staff was great. Each and every person we came in contact with was pleasant and friendly. The breakfast was good, with lots of choices. We used the business center a couple of times and found it well appointed. There was always someone working to keep the property spotless, weather blowing leaves outside, cleaning up the dog-walk area, or wiping tables in the dining room. Never once did we smell cigarette smoke. We will certainly stay at this property the next time we find ourselves in Montgomery and may even try a Staybridge Suites in another location!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TerryC0bb
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Terry CObb,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs, and for taking the time to share your experience. We are honored to learn that we exceeded your expectations and that you will return to our hotel the next time you are in Montgomery, Alabama.
Thank you again for an amazing review and we look forward to your return in the future.

GM/Regional Manager
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

I was heading home after a long week of travel and decided to stop in for the night. I was very impressed with the hotel and all it had to offer. I received a warm friendly welcome and attended the weekly guest dinner. The Sales Manager,Elisabeth (love the spelling of her name) welcomed me and I enjoyed the tasty dishes prepared by a sweet lady named Nikki. I loved the backyard pool area and my room was very clean and spacious. If you are looking for a superior hotel, stay here!

• Stayed September 2013
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear Emily A,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs and for your wonderful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team members were accommodating. We certainly appreciate you recommending our hotel to other travelers and we look forward to your return.

Ft. Benning GA
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Montgomery is our favorite "do nothing town" when we wanna get away and not do anything in particular and get away from everyone. I went online, booked a simply suite for us to stay in. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a wonderful young man by the name of Manny who was warm, welcoming and extremely friendly. He thanked us for being priority members, gave us our bottled waters and advised us that we had been upgraded to a King one bedroom suite. As usual, the room was clean, comfortable and very quiet. The staff was all very friendly, the breakfast was fresh and very good. As always we can never go wrong with Staybridge and this will ALWAYS be our go to place when we come to beautiful Montgomery!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Mishell0729,

Thank you for choosing our Montgomery Eastchase staybridge Suites for your lodging needs, and for an impressive review. We are very pleased to learn that we are your hotel of choice when you visit Montgomery Alabama. I will share your kind words with Mr. Manny and the entire Team.
Thank you again, for sharing your experience and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Columbus, Mississippi
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel was booked by my school for me to stay at for a summer coaches convention being held in Montgomery. Honestly, I was unfamiliar with the chain so I went with no small amount of trepidition. Needless to say I was very pleasantly surprised when I pulled up to the hotel. I even found myself checking to see if this was the right place. Most of the time when I have gone at the school's expense it has been "on the cheap." Not so this time. Check-in was fast and friendly; they even made sure to get me in even though I had arived early. Full breakfast with eggs and bacon! Full dinner with real food! The pool area was large and included a barbeque area and a huge outdoor fireplace. The room was a two bed suite with a full kitchen including cooktop and full sized refrigerator. Two 42" flat screen tv's graced the living area and the bedroom. I would also mention that they have a mini-theater just off the lobby if a group would like to show a movie. The entire place was immaculately clean inside and out and this was the friendliest staff I have ever been around. They went out of their way to introduce themselves and see if they could help in any way. One would have thought that this kind of service could only be had at thousand dollar a night 5 star hotels but the value here was almost unbelievable at less than $130 a night. I have stayed at much pricier places and not been served near as well. I had originally only planned to stay one night but asked my principal if I could stay longer. He and I went to the manager and even though they were "booked" they made it happen at no additional charge above the regular rate and I wound up staying the whole week! Needless to say other places have a long way to go in my book to match Staybridge!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear trvlngtchr,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-EastChase for your lodging needs. Our team certainly appreciates your wonderful review and we are pleased to hear that “other places have a long way to go to match Staybridge!” Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers and we hope to have you as our guest again very soon.