“Relaxation”

Ranked #1 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Charlotte
“Relaxation”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Beautiful people surrounded by a beautiful environment. From the moment I walked in I knew that my stay would be memorable. I currently live in North Carolina; however, my boyfriend lives in Louisiana. Needless to say, Montgomery was a great middle point for us to spend the weekend together.

Check-in was smooth, painless and quick. I also thought it was a nice touch that within 15 minutes of my arrival to the room, the front desk called to ensure that my room was to my satisfaction. Although the pool, patio and basketball court areas were under renovation that weekend, they offered those amenities at a neighboring sister resort, which I thought was convenient.

The breakfast buffet was very filling and the staff was equally friendly. I felt as if the variety of the items they offered was far beyond what I would have normally expected when I hear "breakfast included". On Sunday, the assistant GM, Debbie, came by our table to ensure that our stay had been pleasant. This is just one example of how the staff of Staybridge Suites went out of their way to ensure our stay was memorable.

If possible, I suggest requesting a pool or lakeview room. Not only was the view breathtaking, but you can also walk down to the lake. We were fortunate that the weather was nice that day, so while we were at the Target (just one of the many convenient shopping and dining options) we picked up a blanket so that we could bask in the sun by the lake.

Eventually I will be moving to Louisiana, which will require me to split up the long drive. You can bet that I will be staying here again due to its conveniences and amenities, but most of all, I will be staying here for the staff. You can not begin to say how truly pleasurable our stay was at Staybridge Suites.

Room Tip: Choose and odd numbered room/request pool/lakeview room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear TravelGal898,

Thank you for choosing our Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your excellent review of our property. Our Team is pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your kind comments regarding our facility. Thank you for wonderful comments regarding our customer service and for sharing your feedback with other travelers. Thank you again for being our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Regional Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Eufaula, Alabama
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were checked in by a fella with a bow tie I can't remember his name but he was the nicest guy EVER! The entire hotel was immaculate and beautiful. I will book Staybridge any time I can from now on, this is one of the nicest places I've stayed at in a very long time. If I ever go on an extended stay this is my first choice due to the great amenities like a FULL fridge, dishwasher and counter top stove! Awesome!!! Keep up the good work and hopefully in 10 years this place will still look brand new!!

Room Tip: Third floor was awesome. You couldn't even tell if people where around you, over you or anything...
2 Thank Christina W
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Christina W,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your excellent review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers. Thank you for your kind comments regarding De’Antry; I will be sure to share your review with him. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Regional Manger
Southaven, Mississippi
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at Staybridge for a soccer tournament last weekend. On the last day as we were checking out I realized I had lost my wedding ring that I have worn for 45 years. The staff searched with us and even moved furniture to help us find it. No luck but the staff went way beyond what they had to. So very impressed with them

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Wanda T,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for your kind comments regarding our “amazing staff.” Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Rockford, Michigan
Reviewed 7 April 2014

from reception to check out our stay was very pleasant and hassle free.
staff was extremely accommodating and helpful, especially when we had to refill a much needed Rx.
we have found this to be true at every Staybridge property we've stayed at.

Room Tip: rooms on the north face i-85. not too noisy but distracting.
Dear robert w,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your kind review of our facility. We are pleased to hear that you had an “excellent” stay and that you found our staff “extremely accommodating and helpful.” Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

My stay was amazing for the second time but uncomfortable .I was kinda disappointed when I called and a older woman told me Deantre is no longer at the hotel. As I was booking my reservation I noticed the hotel is no longer #1 . So I asked the clerk Deanna who gave me this salty reply upon arriving," oh it's number #2 that's good enough." The breakfast is always amazing and the bedding . I always seem to catch the coffee before time and too early for breakfast. I noticed there's a new night person as I was leaving . Above all I'm leaning on if I'm coming back . Doesn't feel welcoming anymore.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear MsWoods,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your review. On behalf of our entire team, please accept my deepest apologies for any uncomfortable moments you experienced during your stay. It is the goal of our hotel to make all of our guests feel welcome and I apologize that we failed you in this area. Please know that I will personally speak with each of our Team Members to make sure this does not happen again. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at 334-277-9383. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Ocean View, Delaware
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed at the Staybridge on the final leg of a long business trip and came away very impressed with the cleanliness, comfortable beds, and service quality. Despite an annoying little dog somewhere on a lower floor, we enjoyed our stay and definitely would go out of our way to find another one.
Definitely recommend, particularly for those looking for a longer stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear runamook,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your kind review of our facility. We are pleased to hear that your first time staying at a Staybridge was enjoyable and we thank you for recommending us to other travelers. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Jasper, Georgia
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I had never stayed in a Staybridge but I will look for them in other cities.

I checked with a big smile from De'Antry. He was informative and I felt welcome. So when I checked out both Deanna and Parisha were great and made me feel like I was appreciated for staying with them.

Rooms were clean and fresh. Breakfast buffet was good.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear alm08,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your excellent review. We are pleased to hear that we are your “new favorite hotel in Montgomery” and we thank you for awarding us with such a wonderful title. Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding De’Antry, Deanna and Parisha; I will be sure to share your kind feedback with them. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return.