Beautiful people surrounded by a beautiful environment. From the moment I walked in I knew that my stay would be memorable. I currently live in North Carolina; however, my boyfriend lives in Louisiana. Needless to say, Montgomery was a great middle point for us to spend the weekend together.
Check-in was smooth, painless and quick. I also thought it was a nice touch that within 15 minutes of my arrival to the room, the front desk called to ensure that my room was to my satisfaction. Although the pool, patio and basketball court areas were under renovation that weekend, they offered those amenities at a neighboring sister resort, which I thought was convenient.
The breakfast buffet was very filling and the staff was equally friendly. I felt as if the variety of the items they offered was far beyond what I would have normally expected when I hear "breakfast included". On Sunday, the assistant GM, Debbie, came by our table to ensure that our stay had been pleasant. This is just one example of how the staff of Staybridge Suites went out of their way to ensure our stay was memorable.
If possible, I suggest requesting a pool or lakeview room. Not only was the view breathtaking, but you can also walk down to the lake. We were fortunate that the weather was nice that day, so while we were at the Target (just one of the many convenient shopping and dining options) we picked up a blanket so that we could bask in the sun by the lake.
Eventually I will be moving to Louisiana, which will require me to split up the long drive. You can bet that I will be staying here again due to its conveniences and amenities, but most of all, I will be staying here for the staff. You can not begin to say how truly pleasurable our stay was at Staybridge Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montgomery, Alabama hotel welcomes guests for an extended stay Ideally located near downtown Montgomery, AL and Auburn University at Montgomery, the Staybridge Suites Montgomery - EastChase is an upscale extended stay hotel featuring premium services and a community-oriented atmosphere. Our convenient Montgomery hotel is adjacent to the Shoppes at EastChase and provides easy access to the area's most popular restaurants, attractions and businesses. Just a short distance from our Montgomery hotel near EastChase, extended stay guests can visit the Montgomery Zoo, the exciting Riverwalk Stadium and numerous Civil Rights museums. Montgomery's prestigious Blount Cultural Park is also located less than four miles from our friendly EastChase accommodations. Business travelers can appreciate our Montgomery lodgings near businesses such as Hyundai Motor Manufacturing, Rheem Manufacturing and Genpak Corporation. Two flexible meeting rooms are also available and are perfect for business conferences or seminars. During your extended stay in Montgomery, be sure to take advantage of the hotel's complimentary laundry services and free high-speed Internet access. Evening receptions are provided for relaxation and socialization, and the hotel's Fitness Center, outdoor swimming pool and lakeside sports court are perfect for recreation. We invite you to explore our excellent Montgomery - EastChase hotel rates and start planning your trip today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery Hotel Montgomery
- Staybridge Suites Montgomery