All reviewsgarden districtbanana breadmagnolia suiteapple tvclaw foot tubcharming b bgreat cookfront porchquiet streetlittle touchesbreakfast was delicioussouthern hospitalityseparate showerbreakfast tablelovely homedeep southstayed here for two nights
Reviewed 13 February 2014

The Lattice Inn is delightful in every respect. Passing through Montgomery I found it on the internet
and felt very fortunate as soon as I walked in the front door. The atmosphere and energy are wonderful and proprietor Jim is very attentive to your every need plus. I really thunk if I am within 100 miles I would dir ice here just to stay..q

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Jim was a wonderful host for our stay at the Lattice Inn in Feb. 2014. The room was very comfortable and at the end of a day touring we enjoyed sitting in front of the fire in the living room.
Jim was very helpful with suggestions for restaurants and touring tips. He made us feel welcome to his home and to the city. The location of the Inn was very convenient for visiting the sites of Montgomery. We would highly recommend the Lattice Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We had a wonderful night stay at the Lattice In in Dec 2013. Jim was the type of host that goes above and beyond and there we experienced some of the best southern hospitality of the trip. Lattice Inn is a quaint B & B with beautiful decor, spacious rooms and top of the line service. We highly recommend that any one passing through Montgomery stay there!
Maria & Lesley

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This was our fourth stay with Jim at The Lattice Inn, and it was great, as usual. We arrived in Montgomery the night before an ice storm was scheduled to hit. Jim got up at the crack of dawn the morning of the ice storm so that we could have breakfast and leave by 7 am, thereby missing being stuck in south Alabama. Thanks you so much for the lovely stay and the concern for our well-being.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Just spent a wonderful peaceful night at the Lattice Inn a few days ago. The reviews are what made me decide to stay there. Everyone not only sung the praises of the inn, but also Mr. Jim, the innkeeper. All my expectations were met and beyond. The room was beautiful and the bed was extremely comfortable. Mr. Jim made us feel at home and was very kind and accommodating. Not only was their cake and peppermint candy left in our room, but breakfast was wonderful. I left my visit very satisfied and looking forward to my next trip to the Lattice Inn.

• Stayed: January 2014