All reviews garden district banana bread magnolia suite apple tv claw foot tub charming b b great cook front porch quiet street little touches breakfast was delicious southern hospitality separate shower breakfast table lovely home deep south stayed here for two nights
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I traveled to Montgomery on business and The Lattice Inn was such a sweet respite away from cookie cutter hotels. The house is lovely and the owner, Jim even lovelier. The Magnolia room was both beautiful and comfortable. To top it all off, my flight left at 5:45am and Jim had breakfast ready - I was wholeheartedly impressed!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

When traveling we always prefer to stay in unique properties, avoiding the large impersonal hotel chains. Our stay at The Lattice Inn was quite memorable with a kind and gracious host. Jim really went out of his way for us, prepared a vegetarian breakfast to suit our tastes and shared his wealth of knowledge about restaurants and places of interest in Montgomery. Our Sandpiper Suite was well-appointed with a cozy queen-size bed, fireplace, shower & tub in the bath, microwave (popcorn!) and offered a quiet sleep. The house has an extensive library of local interest publications. The neighborhood has beautiful homes and tree-lined streets. Very safe. We are very grateful to Jim and his warm Southern hospitality. A gem and highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

When I travel, I always prefer to find a nice bed and breakfast to stay in. The Lattice Inn is definitely that nice B&B. I was traveling on business and my mornings started early. Jim was very accommodating and flexible in my breakfast times. The breakfast was excellent. The entire house was clean and beautiful. The bed slept great. The location is very convenient and I felt safe. I highly recommend the Lattice Inn for your next trip to Montgomery.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2014

The Lattice Inn is delightful in every respect. Passing through Montgomery I found it on the internet
and felt very fortunate as soon as I walked in the front door. The atmosphere and energy are wonderful and proprietor Jim is very attentive to your every need plus. I really thunk if I am within 100 miles I would dir ice here just to stay..q

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Jim was a wonderful host for our stay at the Lattice Inn in Feb. 2014. The room was very comfortable and at the end of a day touring we enjoyed sitting in front of the fire in the living room.
Jim was very helpful with suggestions for restaurants and touring tips. He made us feel welcome to his home and to the city. The location of the Inn was very convenient for visiting the sites of Montgomery. We would highly recommend the Lattice Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family