“Good for the price”
Review of Diplomat Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montgomery
Diplomat Inn
Ranked #45 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
california
“Good for the price”
Reviewed 12 August 2009

I traved with my elderly mother and was treated great. Everyone that is complaining could not have 2 beds, microwave, refrigerator and cable t v for the low price that they charged. I stayed almost two weeks on vacation and that can be very expensive. Some hotels are great to look at from the outside but the service is no better. I will be going back this summer. CA resident.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank sister09California

Couples
AL.
Reviewed 11 June 2009

My first clue that I shouldn't be staying there was the filthy door handles going into the lobby. Then the room was not clean. And if there were any "newly remodeled rooms", as advertised, I didn't get one! I didn't want to touch anything! Would have gone out for Lysol but didn't feel safe with the surroundings and people in the parking area. So I stayed in. Had the same experience as another poster -- At 4:36 and 4:46 AM ! there was persistant knocking on my door. I did not answer! The only positive I can give this place is that the young man at the front desk was very polite.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
5 Thank Al_Jal
new york
Reviewed 5 April 2008

The hotel had great service! The manager Vijay Patel was very accurate and punctioal and always made sure that his guest recieved the best comfort and hospatality! My stay at the Diplomat Inn was fantastic and very pleasing!

• Liked — the veiw
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank rater93
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2003

I have never had a worse experience. Amenities offered were total fabrications. Complaints only recieved insults from management and the comment "sue us". Cannot believe they are listed in the Alabama TRAVELERS GUIDE. Just an interstate traveler ripoff.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member