Hotel is downtown. The Parking is not free and you have to insert your hotel card to get out. Many people aren't sure how to insert the card and so cars get backed up trying to get out. Hotel Lobby is very nice but otherwise other areas including the room furniture are older. Bed was newer and comfy so that was good. Better have a good bed than couch--if I had to choose. Without the military rate I would definitely not pay the $140+ rate per night at this hotel. No free wifi. Ate at a BBQ spot down the street--Dreamland that was cheap and pretty good. Sauce however is vinegar based and there aren't any other sauce selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Montgomery - Hotel & Conference Center is located in historic downtown Montgomery, Alabama. The hotel offers the best stay of all Montgomery hotels, whether you're traveling on business or looking for a family vacation. The Embassy Suites Montgomery - Hotel & Conference Center combines our upscale full-service all-suite hotel with outstanding service and accommodations, with a convenient location right next to the city's historic Union Station and Montgomery Convention Center downtown. The hotel is just off of Interstate 65 and nine miles from the Montgomery Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Montgomery
- Embassy Suites Hotel And Montgomery Conference Center
- Embassy Suites Montgomery Hotel
- Montgomery Embassy Suites