“Worked for us”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #57 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
“Worked for us”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Spent a night here as a base for the casino's and had no problems.

Easy in and out, staff efficient and friendly, room was a typical Quality and breakfast was fine.

Can't say anything really bad or really good, just turned out to be fine for us.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DaPappaTravel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sparta, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 January 2014

As a choice diamond member, I have stayed in hundreds of Choice hotels. This Hotel isn't the worst, but out of the 5 times I've stayed here in the past year, I rank it at the bottom. I have had such great experiences at choice hotels, especially with the Comfort, Clarion, Quality chain that I didn't want to give them a black eye with a very rare poor rating. But this one has disappointed me several times. The first 4 times I stayed here I had to file a missing points stay in order to get my points. Thankfully, choice gave them to me each time after reporting them. As far as the quality of the stay... not bad. For 50 bucks you get a clean room, and comfortable bed. Most quality inns have flatscreen tvs, etc.. but This hotel is just the basics. But tonight I reserved a room on the choice website.. The room I was given was not what I paid for. I reserved 2 queen bed and was given a 1 queen bed in a very small room. I realize that I've stayed at this hotel several times while traveling for business but this will be the last time. I'd rather pay twice as much that to deal with this crap anymore. I chose them a few time because the price is the best... but the QUALITY is the worst.

Room Tip: don't bother.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank brandop82
alexandria va
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Vacant lot next door made me wonder if this was a good idea. Motel was ok inspite of neighborhood. Room was decent size, bed was good, wifi was reliable. Eastern Blvd is part of ring around Montgomery, so it is convenient for travel and access to Interstates. Access via service roads takes some practice.

Room Tip: room on the back is not as noisy
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
dharmesh p, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
We would like to thank you for reviewing our property.
We’re very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and the room, the bed and the
wi-fi were upon your expectations.
However, there is one point you stressed out although you found the location to be convenient for travelers.
We would like to point out that the hotel is located in a very convenient neighborhood due to its vicinity to the Interstate 85 and because of the many restaurants, the mall, grocery stores, virtually we’re close to everything.
It’s true that there is a vacant lot next to our property, but that doesn't affect in a negative way neither our property nor the neighborhood.
As a matter of fact the hotel is located in a very safe area.
Again, we would like to thank you for your review and we sincerely hope to welcome you again in the future.
Valentino SaBe
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This was my first trip to Montgomery .and i loved .The staff was very friendly and the room decorated nice .Breakfast was so good and there was great variety .The employees are very nice and friendly.The location is easy to find and close to several stores .There was many places to eat nearby.I ask at the front desk about the city and i got a lot of information .Thank you quality Inn for great service.I would stay there again.

Room Tip: higher floors are sunny and quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Upland, California
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

This was my second trip to montgomery for an interview in less than one month.
I stayed at another Choice Brand last time, but received a GREAT DEAL
at Quality inn
I was not disappointed. The staff was very friendly and even allowed
me to check in early since I had an interview that day.
That made a huge difference in my day and eased my anxiety.
The hotel was VERY CLEAN. The rooms were nice, clean, and decorated beautifully.
The desk area was great. The bed was comfortable as ever, I could have
stayed in the bathroom all day because it was so clean,
spacious and decorated well. I loved the set up.
Breakfast was sooo good and there was great variety. The coffee flowed
24/7 with teas.
The sitting area was well appointed and comfortable.
The housekeeping staff was friendly and does an awesome job of keeping
things clean.
The location was near several stores and places to eat. I look forward
to staying there again.
Thank You Quality Inn For Great Service.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dmedrm
Huntsville
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The place is very clean and updated Employees are very nice and courteous from front desk to housekeeping and mgr. Anytime I have had a problem they took care of it immediately. Have stayed several times this year at same hotel will recommend to all my fellow employees When I come in they treat me like a friend or family. Will continue staying there when I am in area.

Room Tip: If you need to park in front of room ask for odd number room even you have the pool side and cant p...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This Quality Inn was one of the better on I have stayed in. The staff was friendly. The room was clean. The location was easy to find. The price was right. There were many places to eat nearby. The breakfast was simple, but good. I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business