DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown
US$177
The Alabama Hotel(Montgomery)
US$66
US$60
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskfull kitchennice hotelthe hotel staffconvention centerstaff was friendlyenjoyed my staylobbycapitalkeyalleyconferenceclerk
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was greeted with a smile and a cookie. Everything was clean and nicely set up. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was expensive for me, though the servers helped me to adjust the meal to my tastes.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brian H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team, especially our Food & Beverage team. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I got a massive suite here. Well appointed and updated....also quiet, very important to me. Check in was quick also. Breakfast buffet was good, nothing special but fine. Do watch out if you get oatmeal...the vent for the steam was pointed right at the bowls and I got a nasty steam burn on the outside of my hand.

Downside...not much in area for evening dining.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team. We are so sorry to hear about the oatmeal steam, our Food & Beverage manager has already corrected that issue and we want to thank you for sharing your concern. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The overall stay was awesome. My daughter enjoyed celebrating her birthday here with her closest friends. The rooms were spacious and clean. I also was able to cook breakfast with the full kitchen in the room. For the price, this was a must stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel stay, Oct. 17-20, 2013 for our group was the best experience ever. We have stayed in many states and everyone relayed to me, the host, that this event was great and most of the credit goes to this great management and staff at the DoubleTree.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team. Your kind words truly motivates our team to continue to create those special moments for our guests and for that I thank you! We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hotel was very nice and room was very quiet. You would have never known you were in a hotel. Awesome night's sleep. Was disappointed wasn't offered a cookie at check in and that breakfast was an additional charge. For the price of the room you would have though breakfast would be included. At least a limited selection. Definitely loved the hotel and have already booked another stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire team. In addition, we are so happy to hear you are returning to the hotel, thank you so much for your loyalty. Something we take pride in is our famous warm chocolate chip cookie and I have shared your comments with our front office team. We look forward to seeing you back soon and I guarantee there will be a warm cookie awaiting your arrival!