All reviews indoor pool front desk breakfast was included would stay again choice hotels pet fee easy access room was clean quiet location biscuits waffles enjoyed our stay very nice hotel carpet cereal headboard tournament
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I needed a room for one night while in the area and I just wanted quiet, clean and inexpensive. We were quoted $80 on the phone, but when we arrived were pleasantly surprised with the rate of $55! The bed was comfortable, I didn't notice any noise from outside the hotel or the hallways. The heating and air unit was moderately loud as it blew air, which I like because it's just the kind of white noise I like to sleep to. The only complaint I have is that the carpet in our room was positively disgusting. It smelled dank and had stains all over it. I will go so far as to say that it was the dirtiest looking carpet I've seen in a hotel room ever. Now, I still rated this hotel well because everything else was very clean, updated, in working order and the nightly rate was so very cheap. I figure for a good night's rest, to be welcomed with a couple bottles of water at check in, and a hot breakfast in the morning at $55 a night, I'll keep my socks or shoes on and can tolerate a dirty carpet for one day.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cm4delta
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding dirty carpet , and I apologize if you were not comletely satisfied wih your stay here .

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Quiet location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast choices. Comfortable, large rooms. Clean. Carpet a little worn, but we had a pet friendly room. Stayed on the way down to Florida & also on the way back, and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you have a pet with you.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thank you for the feedback regarding on our hotel,and i apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your stay here .

Reviewed 19 September 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two days it was quite nice and clean , on the street is like 6 other hotel chains in unison this one was at the end and very discreet ,easy freeway access , also inside pool nice buffet breakfast setup with plenty of parking., family owned

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I sent my wife up to Montgomery during Hurricane Isaac for a safe stay away from the coast. What a disaster! Our family cat traveled with to this supposedly Pet-Friendly hotel. Within a half-hour of checking in and getting into the room, our cat had both paws stuck to a sticky rat trap. Why the property needs sticky rat traps in the rooms is a good question, but why they leave them on the floor in a pet-friendly room is an even better one. Upon notifying the front desk, they indicated this wasn't the first time this occurred, and that they would contact the manager. It has been over two weeks, and I STILL haven't heard from the manager, despite repeated visit to the front desk while still there, calling almost daily for the first week, and involving the corporate consumer affairs department. My cat is now sans-fur (and some skin) on both front paws, and what should have been a peaceful break from chaos turned into chaos away from home for my wife. With management this terrible, and the need for sticky rat traps in-room to begin with, I would not advise anyone to stay at the property.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We were in town for a wedding and we had a wonderful stay. The hotel was very clean, our room was clean, and the front desk person, Shay, was extremely nice. She even recommended an excellent restaurant for us to dine at Baumhousers.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple