All reviewsindoor poolfront deskbreakfast was includedwould stay againchoice hotelspet feeeasy accessroom was cleanquiet locationbiscuitswafflesenjoyed our stayvery nice hotelcarpetcerealheadboardtournament
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Okay, I've reviewed this property before and give it high marks. Great value and clean and friendly. I always stay here when in Montgomery (in my territory for my job). I've stayed at the property 15+ times since it was built. This past weekend I was passing through as I returned home from a business meeting. I was in a suit and wanted to change into shorts. I was not staying at the property but I stopped in about 9:30 pm and asked if I could change clothes in the bathroom by the pool. The front desk girl was very nice and accommodating. She agreed. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Thanks for being so nice!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Sleep Inn & Suites, Montgomery
334-387-1004

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great friendly staff, good location convinient and easy access to many restaurants and stores. Weekend breakfast hours are flexible no need to wake up early. Clean pool and spa, for the money cannot ask for more.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank cxtra

Sleep Inn & Suites, Montgomery
334-387-1004

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We were coming off a beach vacation on the gulf and wanted to check out the creek casino. This hotel allowed dogs so I booked. Well the room was tiny but clean. The elevator made a strange grinding noise which was alarming. The breakfast attendant "Hovered" as if you were stealing the items out of her personal restaurant!!!. There was a sign (see photos) warning you not to take any towels OR ELSE!!! Also the in-room coffee tray has mysterious droppings on it. Needless to say I refrained from making any coffee in the room. This place is a step above a Motel 6 but nothing else. Also we were charged twice for the one and only night on our card!! BEWARE!!!!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caligirlAtlanta_GA
Hansa P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

We are truly sorry to hear about your stay with us. Also sorry about the breakfast attendent and her actions. The noise in the elevator has been taken care of. But the sign in the bathroom is recquired for us to put in there by Choice Hotels.

If you have any questions please call me at 334-387-1004.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I needed a room for one night while in the area and I just wanted quiet, clean and inexpensive. We were quoted $80 on the phone, but when we arrived were pleasantly surprised with the rate of $55! The bed was comfortable, I didn't notice any noise from outside the hotel or the hallways. The heating and air unit was moderately loud as it blew air, which I like because it's just the kind of white noise I like to sleep to. The only complaint I have is that the carpet in our room was positively disgusting. It smelled dank and had stains all over it. I will go so far as to say that it was the dirtiest looking carpet I've seen in a hotel room ever. Now, I still rated this hotel well because everything else was very clean, updated, in working order and the nightly rate was so very cheap. I figure for a good night's rest, to be welcomed with a couple bottles of water at check in, and a hot breakfast in the morning at $55 a night, I'll keep my socks or shoes on and can tolerate a dirty carpet for one day.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cm4delta
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding dirty carpet , and I apologize if you were not comletely satisfied wih your stay here .

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Quiet location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast choices. Comfortable, large rooms. Clean. Carpet a little worn, but we had a pet friendly room. Stayed on the way down to Florida & also on the way back, and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you have a pet with you.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thank you for the feedback regarding on our hotel,and i apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your stay here .