We stayed in this Hampton Inn in May for one night. At check in we felt very welcome.
The room was beautiful, spacious, clean and quiet. The bed was wonderful. We had a good night's sleep.
The bathroom was spacious and clean and had all the amenities you need.
Breakfast is free and it's a good breakfast. The breakfast area was clean and quiet.
Downtown attractions are within a walkable distance. Some streets get a bit steep, but that's a good exercise.
We enjoyed our stay very much. It was a pity it was only for one night. Next time we will defenitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of downtown Montgomery, this hotel is located in the fascinating historic district. Explore Montgomery's interesting history or treat yourself to an afternoon of shopping. Visit the Civil Rights Memorial & Center, admire the Confederate War Memorial, or walk the historic Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail. This hotel in Montgomery also puts you within walking distance of the Hank Williams Museum, and just minutes from the Alabama Shakespeare Festival grounds. Play a game at Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or stroll through Fort Toulouse/Jackson Park. Each room comes with an always clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) and complimentary WiFi to help you stay connected. Enjoy our free hot breakfast each morning, stay active in our fitness room, or stay productive at our 24 hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown Hotel Montgomery
- Hampton Inn And Suites Montgomery-Downtown
- Hampton Inn Montgomery