This hotel is in the middle of everything good in Montgomery. Great staff and walking distance to awesome food and sites. Country music fans, this hotel sits right next to the Hank Williams Museum. The riverwalk and ball park are just 2 blocks away. In between, anything you would want to eat or drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of downtown Montgomery, this hotel is located in the fascinating historic district. Explore Montgomery's interesting history or treat yourself to an afternoon of shopping. Visit the Civil Rights Memorial & Center, admire the Confederate War Memorial, or walk the historic Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail. This hotel in Montgomery also puts you within walking distance of the Hank Williams Museum, and just minutes from the Alabama Shakespeare Festival grounds. Play a game at Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or stroll through Fort Toulouse/Jackson Park. Each room comes with an always clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) and complimentary WiFi to help you stay connected. Enjoy our free hot breakfast each morning, stay active in our fitness room, or stay productive at our 24 hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown Hotel Montgomery
- Hampton Inn And Suites Montgomery-Downtown
- Hampton Inn Montgomery