“Great gyros”
Review of NYC Gyro's

NYC Gyro's
Ranked #38 of 498 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This place has exactly what the names states... New York Gyros. They are as close to authentic as you can get in the area. I've tried the chicken one and it is pretty good. Cheap, fast, filling food...

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Does not look like much from the outside but the cuisine inside is seriously good. I had the lamb gyro and my co-workers had the Pakistani plate and both were exceptional! Great food at a good price. Check it out if in down town Montgomery.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Stopped here for supper with my wife and son. Ordered a lamb gyro, lamb gyro platter, and a philly cheesesteak. We all enjoyed the food and it was definitely freshly made and very tasty. Only drawback was the 40 minute wait after ordering. I would come again, but only if I wasn't in a hurry.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I really loved the chicken gyro and the tabouleh. Just like other reviewers noted, ask about the price for combo with your chosen side because certain sides (including tabouleh) cost extra. This place was a little pricier than I would've expected, but the food was excellent! Will definitely be coming back!

1  Thank Kara D
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Had the lamb Gyro both times and the food was fresh and very tasty. You do have to wait a little bit as the orders are made once placed nothing under an awful heat lamp!

1  Thank SYoung2017