“Couldn't get it right”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Boo Radley's
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I ordered the "Billy Club" sandwich, which is served on Texas Toast, but wanted a different bread. I chose sliced whole wheat from the list of bread options but the girl working behind the counter looked puzzled & said they only had hoagie buns. I pointed to the list of breads showing sliced whole wheat as an option & she seemed surprised. She called out to the manager to ask if they had it and he said no, they never had it. (Then why is it on the list?) I ordered the whole wheat hoagie instead. The manager prepared my sandwich & I took it home. When I opened it up, it was a mess. There was so much mayonnaise & mustard that the meat was sliding out of the bread. I had to take it apart & scrape off most of the condiments before I could eat it. Also, I also realized after I got home that I had been charged for a 12" sandwich instead of a 6" sandwich. I don't plan to give them another try.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

This rest. took over a space vacated by a sub shop several months ago, we drive by it all the time and finally decided to give it a try.

The sandwiches were excellent, a good variety, many types I'd never seen around before. The girl at the counter was very friendly and helpful (one of the big drawbacks of the previous place), they have some interesting and unusual desserts as well as brownies and things, and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Sandwiches, wraps and salads...offering something for anyone's palate really. I'm truly surprised I've never seen a crowd here. It may be the best kept lunch secret in Muscle Shoals. A whole sandwich runs $6.25 and a half runs $4.35. The influences run through your basic Italian, and Mexican to include Thai, as well as your USA offerings like Memphis BBQ, Philly steak and Texas toast. Plus you can buidl your own sandwich from a nice list of options. A slight shortage in bread offerings is the biggest downfall.
Located in the old Quizno's on Woodward, I'm hoping folks learn about this place and it stays open. According to the menu they both deliver and cater.