“Great food”

Stanfield's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Wonderful food, good service and some of the best desserts. Great atmosphere and close to Doublehead Resort

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The original family owned restaurant is such a relaxing atmosphere with kind efficient servers. The filet mignon is tops in the steak category. A must go restaurant if you are in the Shoals area. Desserts are homemade and out of this world. Salad bar is large and plentiful to please anyone's appetite!

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Like other reviewers, you better come hungry. The portions we got were huge. I ordered the catfish filet plate and got 3 huge filets with a side of loaded steak fries. I could not finish the plate it was too much. But, what I loved the best was their salad bar. It had more toppings then I have seen on most salad bars. The staff was extremely friendly. The service was very quick. The prices were very reasonable for the amount of food we got. Will definitely be back. By the way, save room for their dessert. They have three different types of cakes that are huge and delicious. 4 bucks a slice. The death by chocolate is my favorite.

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I've been here quite a few times with friends of family. For some reason they always want to ho here and I've yet to figure out why. This would never be a choice in my opinion. The food is ok but nothing spectacular. If you need to go someone with a large group, that's about the only time to choose this place.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

All I can say about Stanfield's is come hunger because when you leave they will need to roll you out. The Fried Dill Pickles are to die for and the steaks are out of this world.