“Delicious!”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Northport
Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. nWe don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

At the end of work at least once a week I head over to the Chicken Salad Chick, it's the highlight of my day! I am still amazed at how many different flavors they have and how wonderful they all taste. My favorite is the Nutty Nana that's packed with cashews and walnuts. My mom's favorite is the Luau Lydia (she loves any of them with fruit in it). It is my go to restaurant to pick my spirits up, and for delicious chicken salad. The atmosphere is so cute and the service is helpful and fast. I didn't eat chicken salad of any kind before this restaurant opened in town, and now I couldn't imagine going without it for even a week!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you like chicken salad, this is the promised land! There are at least 15 choices of chicken salad spanning every taste your tongue can imagine. You can either order off the menu and eat there, or, my favorite, is to go to the cooler and choose a variety of pounds to take home. I love the Hawaiian with macadamia nuts and pineapple while my husband is crazy about jalapeño Holly - finally a chicken salad "manly" enough for him to admit to eating.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

You just have try them all! Great chicken salad without tons of mayo in awesome flavor varieties! So thrilled see a coming midtown location! I took large takeout containers to a picnic, and it was gone in minutes!

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

They put a new twist on Chicken Salad. I never knew it could be prepared so many different ways. So far every time has been truly fantastic. You can't have just one favorite because they all taste wonderful. Causal dinning and great food makes this a true hit with locals and the students.

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

So good!!! So many variations of chicken salad you have to like one or ten of them! I can't quit trying them! Very meaty not too much mayo.

Cafe decor is ok - i go for the food and the takeout bowls!