“Can Recommend This Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Auburn/Opelika Inn

BEST WESTERN Auburn/Opelika Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Opelika
Orlando
“Can Recommend This Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff who try to make your stay as enjoyable as possible...Hotel is very clean and has been updated to a point but the price reflects that...there is no elevator only two floors so this could be a problem for some....overall we were satisfied with our stay and if in the area again we would definately stay at this Hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Eufaula, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

The property and staff were great! Having worked for over a decade in the hotel industry, I know what my stay should be and having been a executive housekeeper and worked as a assistant gm, I am hard to please. I did not see one thing wrong! The young woman at the desk was new, but she was professional and friendly as well as helpful. Good job! My room was very clean and very well set up. The room was also not hot or stuffy and being a smoking room, no leftover scent from a guest before me! Look no further.... this is where you need to stay!

Room Tip: I was there because a family member was having surgery, they gave me a great discount because of tha...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Coden, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

This BW has recently been remodeled...and it shows! We are frequent BW customers, and this BW is likely the nicest we have had the opportunity to use. The rooms are exceptionally clean, well furnished (both for casual and business traveler), large, and comfortable. The breakfast bar is outstanding...both large enough to accommodate guests, well furnished (including an actual side bar), and offers a FULL range (best we have experienced) of breakfast items. It also features a comfortable and cheery 'open area' for meeting friends, working, or just watching TV. Add to this a manager/owner who epitomizes customer care, courtesy, and a genuine desire to make your stay great/memorable. In essence, this BW should be a model for the entire chain, to include reasonable rates. We intend to revisit real soon!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the shorter corridor of rooms....fewer rooms + more quiet. There are 4-5 well know 'bra...
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

My family and I have been patrons for the past three years,the manager Chirag Patel is excellent in his position.His customer service skills are the best.Evette Polk has been there since all of our stays with you,she is excellent at her job as well.They both deserve a raise.Lethia Hutchinson,Melissa McCain, Peaches Purifoy, and John Hillman should be mentioned as well.My family and I will
continue to stay have already booked reservation for august.Thank you for your services.Like the upgrades the hotel has made as well.Look forward to seeing you in the fall .

Glen Kataura

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

We have stayed at this hotel at least 2 times a year for the last 2 1/2 years. We always get outstanding and excellent customer service; the staff is friendly and helpful. Excellent room rates, rooms are always clean. The new renovates look great, the rooms look brand new...We have never had any problems at this hotel. We will keep coming back as look as our daughter goes to Auburn. Excellent excellent staff!!!!!! War Eagle

Room Tip: All rooms seem great
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed there on April 28, 2013...the front desk staff was very friendly and polite upon check in and when I checked out...The hotel has been renovated and looks great, the rooms look brand new...Had a problem with my reservation (booked through a third party) but thankfully Mr. Patel, the GM, went above and beyond to make sure that my stay would not be affected by the mishap...I would recommend this property to anyone looking to stay in the Auburn/Opelika area

Bert

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mickey P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Auburn/Opelika Inn, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I would like to apologize again for the mix-up with your reservation. I am grateful that you allowed me to provide a viable solution to the problem we encountered with your reservation. It is our goal to provide exceptional service to our guests and I am happy that we met our goal by exceeding your expectations. If we may be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Gardena, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

We were in town for A-Day and had originally made reservations for Holiday Inn Express but got bumped due to overbooking. My Aunt was skeptical because we don't usually stay at Best Western. The clerk that checked us in was very warm and friendly in demeanor. She was so apologetic even though it wasn't their hotels fault. We got in a little late and she let us know that even though her shift was ending in about 20 minutes someone would be at the desk all night. She got us in a room in very fast and informed us in advance that the hotel was going to fill up the next day. We had an event early the next morning and the iron in our room wasn't working while we were trying to get ready the night before. She immediately came and brought us a new iron before going home. The guy who worked the night shift was also extremely cordial to us during breakfast the next morning. Though it was crowded the next couple of days, all of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I have family in this area and will definitely be coming back to this hotel when I am in town!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased that you had such a good experience during your first encounter with us. It is our goal to provide exceptional service to our guests, and we are happy that our goal was met with you. On behalf of myself and my staff we welcome you to visit us again in the future. We hope that you will consider booking directly with us the next time you visit the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Opelika
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Opelika Auburn
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 16 in Opelika
Fairfield Inn & Suites Auburn Opelika
The Hotel at Auburn University
No photo provided

Been to BEST WESTERN Auburn/Opelika Inn? Share your experiences!