“Won't go back”

Brick Oven Pizza Company
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Hearth baked pizza featuring fresh, never frozen, dough, including wheat dough. Pastas, Calzones, Sandwiches and more!
“Won't go back”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The pizza pie was nice and hot. I was enjoying my slice but then I noticed how greasy the pizza crust was...gross... I've never seen such a greasy crust! We did eat our medium pie but for our arteries sake , we won't go back.

“Phenom Pie”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We went with a couple and the ladies liked the decor of the restaurant. Is a nice setting with TV's, a small bar and visual of the hearth. A nice, small cozy feel with feel if privacy.

We had salads, pizza and beer. The pizza was phenomenal as we had the Italiano and the Brick Oven Classic (mediums) and they were different but both delish! And the two mediums were plenty as we had four slices to take home. The beer was good and cold, served in a glass mug if so desired and on the cheap side for a restaurant which was a pleasant surprise.

If pizza and beer is your craving, enjoy Brick Oven Pizza!

“Started rough but ended well”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

My family decided to go out for pizza and chose Brick Oven based on the TripAdvisor reviews. Got there and was seated and then sat and sat while waiters walked by. Finally I saw several start talking trying to figure out who was our waiter. Once we got service, it was very good and the food was excellent. We will probably go back next time we are in the area.

Visited March 2014
Jeff F, Owner at Brick Oven Pizza Company, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Mark,
Thank you for your honest, straightforward review. I apologize your night got off to a bumpy start. I am pleased the staff was able to recover to meet your expectations. I have already shared your experience with our staff to make sure our guests have an extraordinary experience from START to finish.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we did, allowing us to continually find ways to improve.

Jeff Finkhousen
Owner
Hoover, Alabama
“Good time - good pizza”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Enjoyed a nice dinner here, the service was good, fast and efficient. The pizza had a lot of cheese and was cooked just right. I am always impressed by an establishment that the manager comes by the tables to check if everything was cooked correctly and I was not disappointed as the manager walked the room stopping by every table. I watched him with a couple of young boys tossing pizza dough in the air. They enjoyed the lesson on tossing dough and we enjoyed the show. The large pizza was large and we had some leftover to enjoy the next day. Only negative for us was the Caesar salad, although well chilled and crisp, it was over drenched in dressing and cheap croutons.

• Visited March 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

With a dearth of quality, quick sit down restaurants in the Auburn-Opelika area, we were happy to stumble upon this one. We've made a habit of stopping when trips or business has taken us through the area, and have never been disappointed.

Lunch specials are great with generous portions, service is prompt and friendly, and their fresh dough, hand tossed pizzas are good as well.

Been to Brick Oven Pizza Company? Share your experiences!