“Exceptional Dining Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Warehouse Bistro
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Opelika
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Exceptional Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Hidden treasure in Opelika! I was a little unsure when we turned off the interstate that we were in a safe area of town - at night the industrial park is deserted and you might be thinking "are you sure??" Well, turn onto Rocket Street and "YES - I am sure!!" Cool building, great atmosphere and cozy dining inside or out! Awesome service, exceptional Dover Sole! All in all - you won't be sorry for the stopping in!

• Visited April 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful pre Easter meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

My family just had the best meal down here on the plains of Auburn/Opelika. Yes,it is pricey! Yes,it is just a little out of the way. And Yes,it is quality and great service and worth every penny. We had the New Orleans shrimp,Caesar salads with fresh homemade Caesar dressing,fresh green salad (both are huge) veal,pasta,and grouper both grilled and sauteed with crab! Oh,and the best creme brulee I have ever tasted! The wine list is a book! How can anyone not like this place! Huge portions,and did I say great service ( thanks Jason!) and really good music! Can't wait to come back to visit my son again,just so we can come back here!

• Visited March 2013
Plymouth, Michigan
“Warehouse Bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

I ate here with group of seven. We all enjoyed our meal. The restaurant has a very nice, intimate atmosphere. You may think your GPS is leading you astray but stick with it, you'll turn the corner and there will be the Warehouse Bistro. I had a special - I believe it was veal marsala with shrimp on top. It was very good. The dinner salad was also good - and quite large! My companions mostly ordered pasta, and the servings were quite large. I think this is a great choice if you are dining in Opelika and want a unique experience.

• Visited March 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeded expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

We were visiting our son who works at Auburn and wanted to treat him to a nice meal. The online menu and photos don't do it justice. We ordered fish, duck and lamb and each was expertly prepared and the bread pudding is not be missed. Go, it's only an hour and half from Atlanta!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank unexpected_fun
Houston, Texas
“So disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

We tried to celebrate my son and wifes birthday here last Friday. Called ahead for reservations and asked for a birthday cake. Was told our party was not big enought for a cake. If I was willing to pay, what difference does it make? We were given a waiter that was in his 2nd week. Received his life story, which we did not want to hear, and hardly ever saw him again. Another waitress saw us in distress and tried to help. We all ordered a veal dish and none of them were edible. Wanted to send them back but hard to do with no waiter.

Wish we would have gone to Wendy's and not spent $200 as we tried to celebrate with some champagne. My advice is to avoid this place at all costs. No manager No nothing This place just wants your money for bad food and bad service.

• Visited October 2012