“Home away from Home”

Quality Inn Opelika
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Opelika
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Traveling through Opelika, Al. and stayed 1 night. Robbie was very helpful getting me situated for a good nights rest. Staff was very courteous. Hotel was quiet, adequate, and efficient. The room was clean, however the sink fixtures were loose and in need of some repair in Room #138.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Traveler,

I'm delighted to hear that Robbie was very helpful during your stay! Thank you so much for providing us with feedback that can help us to improve our property. Please know that the maintenance staff have been informed about the sink fixtures in your room and will fix the issue before other guest experience the problem.

We hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Opelika

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Although this is an older hotel, the room was clean and comfortable. The housekeeping crew was great! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Rick and Robbie. The breakfast bar could use a little more variety, but the food \was good. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I stayed on the west side facing the interstate, but it was still quiet. Convenient to the store and...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CDay1008

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review our way! It's always wonderful to hear positivity towards the staff as we all work very hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible! We are exploring new breakfast items and we hope the next time you visit, we have a more satisfactory breakfast bar.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one full week,i really enjoyed my stay it was quiet the front desk office was very helpful and kind they really cater to my needs,they had a nice workout room,the hotel was very clean.I would stay here everytime I visit Opelika al,i give it thumbs up

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for choosing us as your home away from home stay! We try very hard to understand the needs of each and every guest. Knowing that we were able to cater to your needs is music to my ears! We hope to see you the next time you are in Opelika, AL!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were here with family for Auburn's graduation. Made ourselves at home in the lobby lounge and were well taken care of by Robbie, Mandi, Thomas and Rick. They kept the breakfast bar well stocked and tidy. We spent time playing games there and were made to feel right at home. The rooms were clean but could use a bit of updating. The hospitality made it worthwhile.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

We really enjoyed having your group of family and friends stay with us during Auburn graduation weekend! I'm delighted that you were able to fully enjoy the breakfast/lobby area to get together with those you love and have a good time! If you pass the Opelika/Auburn area in the future, our doors are always open. Stop by and say Hello!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

stopped in Quality inn of Opelika on trip to visit old friend was greeted by Robbie who seems to be one of the nicest receptionist Ive ever met she was prompt with getting my room an was true sweet heart to my kids i hope all your employees are as nice is she is .

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Traveler,

I'm delighted to hear that your experience with us was excellent! Robbie is a true asset to our property and I am very happy to hear that she was able to help with everything you needed during your stay with us! We look forward to your future visit!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed at this particular hotel the weekend of the Auburn ADay game. I booked our room last minute so we had to stay in Opelika. I am so glad we stayed at this hotel. Thomas greeted me with a warm friendly smile and made check in a piece of cake. Our room was super clean. As someone who travels 1-5 nights a week this is important to me. The next morning Robbie assisted me with checking out and directed mom to where the breakfast area was located. She did it with a smile and was super friendly. Rick was working the breakfast area and ensured it stayed stocked with the necessary items. The breakfast area was super clean and the food was good. We will definitely be recommending this to our friends for football season.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to say "War Eagle"! Also, thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed review! Our staff works very hard towards making our guest happy and I am delighted to hear that they did a wonderful job through your eyes. We hope to see you and your friends during football season!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This property has easy access off interstate. Mandi at the front desk was very friendly and made checking in a breeze. The room is in need of a good update. The smoke alarm was not completely attached to the wall. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast area was very spacious .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clh140
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with very valuable feedback! It is very important to us to continuously improve guest satisfaction and we will be sure to look into the smoke alarm in your room. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Staff and Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Opelika
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#9 of 17 in Opelika
Best Western Auburn/Opelika Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
Quality Inn Auburn University Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Opelika Auburn
Red Roof Plus & Suites Opelika

Been to Quality Inn Opelika? Share your experiences!