Quality Inn Opelika
US$343
US$304
Best Western Auburn/Opelika Inn(Opelika)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$253
Opelika Inn(Opelika)
US$45
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmexican restaurantyogurtan older hotelmy family and i stayed hereroom was cleanthe breakfast areanice poolrecommend this hotelsausagepleasant staythe staff was greatwould stay here againeasy accesseggsthomasrickkim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stay at a lot of hotels due to my job. I really enjoyed staying at this one because they are so friendly and eager to please. The first room I stayed in there was a problem with the television, when I informed the front desk, Thomas, he gave me another room without any hassle.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Traveler,

I'm so delighted to hear that your stay with us was excellent! The best compliment we can receive is a superior customer service experience! It makes me so happy to know that Thomas was able to provide you with this experience. Thank you for your business and feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of your business again!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Traveling through Opelika, Al. and stayed 1 night. Robbie was very helpful getting me situated for a good nights rest. Staff was very courteous. Hotel was quiet, adequate, and efficient. The room was clean, however the sink fixtures were loose and in need of some repair in Room #138.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
QualityAL287, General Manager at Quality Inn Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Traveler,

I'm delighted to hear that Robbie was very helpful during your stay! Thank you so much for providing us with feedback that can help us to improve our property. Please know that the maintenance staff have been informed about the sink fixtures in your room and will fix the issue before other guest experience the problem.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Although this is an older hotel, the room was clean and comfortable. The housekeeping crew was great! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Rick and Robbie. The breakfast bar could use a little more variety, but the food \was good. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: I stayed on the west side facing the interstate, but it was still quiet. Convenient to the store and easy parking for my truck.
1  Thank CDay1008

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review our way! It's always wonderful to hear positivity towards the staff as we all work very hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible! We are exploring new breakfast items and we hope the next time you visit, we have a more satisfactory breakfast bar.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one full week,i really enjoyed my stay it was quiet the front desk office was very helpful and kind they really cater to my needs,they had a nice workout room,the hotel was very clean.I would stay here everytime I visit Opelika al,i give it thumbs up

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for choosing us as your home away from home stay! We try very hard to understand the needs of each and every guest. Knowing that we were able to cater to your needs is music to my ears! We hope to see you the next time you are in Opelika, AL!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were here with family for Auburn's graduation. Made ourselves at home in the lobby lounge and were well taken care of by Robbie, Mandi, Thomas and Rick. They kept the breakfast bar well stocked and tidy. We spent time playing games there and were made to feel right at home. The rooms were clean but could use a bit of updating. The hospitality made it worthwhile.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

We really enjoyed having your group of family and friends stay with us during Auburn graduation weekend! I'm delighted that you were able to fully enjoy the breakfast/lobby area to get together with those you love and have a good time! If you pass the Opelika/Auburn area in the future, our doors are always open. Stop by and say Hello!