“great hotel”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Opelika
Mandeville, Louisiana
“great hotel”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I booked rooms for my family traveling with grandma.....she had been hospitized for ~ 2 weeks.
The staff was great, the rooms were fine and hotel was close to the Interstate.

The stay there really made the journey easier for all.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Richard R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Indialantic, Florida
Reviewed 21 October 2011

What can I say? $500 total for 2 nights on a very popular football weekend...we knew the price before we arrived so I guess I can't complain too much. Next time I will search a little farther away; to Montgomery or Columbus for hotel options. The breakfast was pitiful.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Adamsville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We stayed with our family. The front desk staff was excellent. Very friendly, courteous and helpful. Clean rooms and wonderful hot breakfast.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Fort Worth
Reviewed 4 November 2010

The hotel sits off the highway and was a nice place to call it a day after traveling all day. I thought it was clean, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. There was nothing fancy about the place but at the end of the day it served its purpose of being a clean place we could reat and lay our heads. I would recommend and would stop again if traveling that way.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 15 July 2010

I wouldn'r recommend staying at comfort inn in opelika, al. i was there for the forth visiting family and there were live and dead roaches in our room. I called and told them about it they said it was too late for us to get our money back and they would move us to another room. However you know once you see one roach there are more close by there was at least five dead ones and one alive one in our room. They gave us a discount the next morning we couldn't wait to go to another hotel. It's better to stay over by tigertown. Hope this helps.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Washington State USA
Reviewed 19 June 2010

Worse Comfort Inn I've stayed at (and I'm a regular, all across country) adequyte facilities but stains on furniture and carpet; closet door fell on me when I opened it, extra heavy room "freshener" but big room, free internet, nice tv, convenient to freeway. Paid $62 for king room on internet plus taxes.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
alabama
Reviewed 27 December 2009

If I am ever back in Alabama this would be the place i would stay. Rm was great not one problem it would be more better though if there were a few more shopping centers around other than everything about the hotel was great. The front desk personal was great especially one young lady who done everything to make our stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I will be staying here again

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Opelika
Hampton Inn & Suites - Opelika
Best Western Auburn/Opelika Inn
Quality Inn Opelika
Quality Inn Opelika
#8 of 17 in Opelika
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Opelika Auburn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Auburn Opelika
Candlewood Suites Auburn

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!