“Honest staff, wonderful service!!”
Review of Days Inn Opelika

Days Inn Opelika
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Opelika
“Honest staff, wonderful service!!”
Reviewed 8 February 2011

Stayed in a beautiful jacuzzi suite. Smoking allowed, pet friendly. Left a very expensive wool coat behind. Manager returned call within minutes. I sent a box to ship the coat to me and it arrived today. Honesty is hard to find. Would definitely stay here e every time I passed through Opelika!!!

• Stayed January 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pensacola
Reviewed 1 March 2008

The bathroom was filthy. The shower walls were brown. I always
travel with cleaning supplies because I am usually traveling
because of my child's soccer team. The toilet had stains on it
and the floor was dirty. The television only picked up about
4 channels and the picture was snowy. I would not recommend
this hotel for anyone unless they are prepared to clean.

Stayed February 2008
5 Thank sabre01_63
Newnan
Reviewed 14 June 2007

Carpet very dirty. Got bit by fleas on legs. Housekeeping very poor.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Dirty!!!!
Stayed May 2007
4 Thank AllenH
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 2 January 2006

I stayed at the Days Inn in Opelika, Al this past month and had a terrible experience. The room was filthy, no towels, or in-room coffee. The room itself had severe water damage and the door looked like it had been kicked in. The pictures they show on the website mut be of the nicest room in the whole hotel, definatle not the room I staed in.I left my room for 2 hours and came back to find all of my food and drinks thrown out. I'm glad I didn't leave my belongings in the room. When I told the manager about the problems with the room he would not move me or refund my money. I ended up having to dish out some more money for a different hotel. I went to the Guest House across the road, I would highly recommend this hotel, it was clean and the staff was friendly and eager to make it's guests happy. The Days Inn was definately not worth the $65 I paid.I called the Days Inn customer service line and they were extremely helpful, come to find out the hotel is independantly owned, they have had several complaints about this location, even fined the owner. The good thing is Days Inn refunded all of my money that I paid for my room at Days Inn and all of the money that I spent at the Guest House Inn. If you are traveling to this location definately stay at the Guest House!

6 Thank sherrilynn13
Also consider these accommodations in or near Opelika
Quality Inn Opelika
Comfort Inn
#9 of 17 in Opelika
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Auburn
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn/Opelika

Been to Days Inn Opelika? Share your experiences!