Executive Inn Opp
US$162
US$148
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2008

The hotel owner needs to refurbish the rooms. First thing was the bathtub was not clean. The toilet was not stationary and had not been cleaned properly. The washcloths and towels were dingy. When I pulled back the covers I found that the top sheet was worn so thin I could see through it. The sheet even had a hole in it. The mattresses are worn with stains on the sides. This hotel is suppose to be better than the Travel Inn, that' just a few blocks down, but it's questionable. The clerk gave me a 5 dollar discount and told me that's all he could do. I had to clean the bathtub myself. I looked at another room on the property but it was in the same condition. There is a brand new hotel that is near completion on the bypass. Although, I believe it has the same owners, but at least the room will be new.

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Well, it is only one of two motels in this town.
This used to be Hol-Inn-Exp. It is reasonably priced and well looked after. The rooms are a decent size and quite clean.
The pool was clean and in good shape.
The manager lives onsite and makes sure everything is running smoothly.
The lobby is small and had no lights on when I checked in. It's not like I was planning on spending a lot of time there anyway. The breakfast area was small and so were the offerings.
If you're in the area visiting family or whatever this would be the place to stay. Actually, if you're not in the area visiting family I can't imagine what you'd be here for as there is nothing here and nothing to do.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Ozcfied