“Orange beach condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room--refurnished in 2015!
View from Dining Room to HUGE Balcony overlooking Gulf & Pool Area. Another view of the Living Room; cabinet to the right holds TV & Blu-Ray; Stereo system
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room--refurnished in 2015!
View from Dining Room to HUGE Balcony overlooking Gulf & Pool Area.
Dining Room (between kitchen & living room)
Kitchen--all new appliances as of 2015 & 2016!
Kitchen Bar area -- 2 additional seats between dining area & kitchen!
Full-sized Washer and Dryer located in Laundry area to the right of the Kitchen
Master Bedroom--King Bed, Private full bath ensuite, private entrance to Balcony.
Master Bathroom, full, private, ensuite with Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom 2--TWO QUEEN beds, TV & DVD player
Bedroom 3--Queen Bed + TV & DVD player
Guest Full Bathroom (between bedroom 2 & 3)
HUGE Deck, overlooking the Gulf & pool area; entry from LR or Master Bdrm.
Seating for 5 at table plus 2 full size lounge chairs
BRAND NEW Deck Furniture--Berlin Gardens!  Dining seating for 5 + 2 full Lounge Chairs
View from our Balcony / Deck!  Kiddie Pool, left; Outdoor Pool, right; the GULF of Mexico & Beach!
Outdoor Pool Area; has grill area, bathrooms, shaded gazebo; Kiddie Pool is just to the right.
Heated Indoor Pool in Clubhouse; Sauna, Gym & Hot Tub also located here.
View of the front of the Condo from the Guard House at the Gate.
View of our Condo from Perdido Beach Blvd.
View of our Condo from the Beach on the Gulf of Mexico
View of the back of our Condo--see how HUGE our Balcony is?!  Kiddie Pool right below!
View of Condo from the Tennis Court; also Shuffle Board & Basketball courts.
The white sands of the Gulf, right outside our condo!
The sugar white sands of Orange Beach, AL . . . Calorie Free even!
Yep, one of my grandkids!
The white sands of the Gulf, right outside our unit!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tourist79...
“Orange beach condo”
Reviewed 18 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Great condo! GREAT location! Great quiet neighbors! Also and most important in my opinion - the owner was AMAZING. I was able to text for restaurant suggestions and got immediate responses. She was extremely generous and offered early morning check in the day of my arrival and allowed late checkout the day I left. I’ll definitely be back!!

18 Oct 2018
Thank you SO MUCH! I truly appreciate the time you took to write this AWESOME review! You definitely touched on our best feature . . . who can argue with a place RIGHT ON THE BEACH! I also appreciate your kind words about me--it is MY PLEASURE to try and give my guests the VERY BEST VACATION I can offer! If an early check-in or late check-out is available, that's the least I can do. We can't wait to host you again!
Leslie K
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

From the moment we stepped in the condo we felt relaxed. The 3 bedrooms worked perfect for us. Everything was so clean and welcoming. We prefer to eat in rather than go out and anything we needed to prepare our meals was there. The grocery store was so close. The balcony definitely sealed the deal. It was so wonderful to drink our coffee out there every morning and we saw dolphins EVERY day while sitting out there. The owner sent several texts to see if we needed anything and check on us without being intrusive. Next time we are in Orange beach Alabama we will for sure be staying here. There was not a single thing we needed that wasn't there. Dorenda made everything go so smooth. Easy check in. Easy check out.

28 Jul 2018
AWWW, THANK YOU, Leslie! That is my job! To make everything easy and help you have the PERFECT vacation! I appreciate all your wonderful comments . . . Diane works hard at making sure the condo is clean, and I work hard at making it relaxing and welcoming! I am thrilled that you saw dolphins every day from our balcony--pretty cool, huh?!
We can't wait to host y'all again, Leslie! Remember your 5% Return Guest Discount!
Blessings,
Mary W
“Orange Beach”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Wonderful time. Everything was made easy. Loved the large patio The condo was excellent. The owners were exceptional. Would recommend this place.

28 Jul 2018
Thank you, Mary, for taking the time to do this review! Yep, I agree--that patio/balcony is the BEST for watching the beach, the ocean, and catching that wonderful salt smell and sound! The best part of this review is that you "would recommend this place." I sincerely appreciate that! And, next time, remember your 5% Return Guest Discount!
kcg55
Denham Springs, Louisiana
“A TRUE “BEACH BLESSING””
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My family had an awesome time at this amazing Condo! It was beautifully decorated and very clean. The owner made everything so easy for us and showed concern about making our stay a memorable one. I will highly recommend it.

18 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review, K! I will share your "clean" comments with Diane--she is a Jewel, and we couldn't do this without her. I will share your "beautifully decorated" comment with my mom-in-law (who thinks my taste is questionable!) :) I truly am glad this was a "memorable" vacation--that is MY GOAL! To help my guests make wonderful memories and to enjoy every precious moment spent on vacation is my mission! Thank you, K (yes, I know your name, but wasn't sure you wanted it revealed), and we sincerely look forward to hosting yall again in the future! Remember your 5% Return Guest Discount! Blessings, Dorenda
Amy b
“Wonderful stay at beach blessing”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

What a great place to stay. Had an awesome week! The condo was great and the view was amazing. Will definitely be staying here again. The owners were wonderful

9 May 2018
Thank you, Amy, for this wonderful review. It is our goal to give ALL our guests an awesome vacation! We are so happy you liked our amazing views, and we look forward to hosting you again (5% Discount for Return Guests!). Thank you for your business!
Suzanne J
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Highly recommend great condo! Friendly owners! Clean beaches! Would recommend nolans for a fine dining experience!

10 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for this review, young lady! And I appreciate your restaurant suggestion--it's been years since we have eaten at Nolan's, and it makes me want to go back. Here in Orange Beach, we have such a plethora of GREAT restaurants, that we have a tendency to go the same ones! Always glad when our guests find another one to recommend!
The white sand beaches ARE the cleanest we've ever seen--it's why I'm such a stickler for wanting our condo immaculate for our guests! Got to at least live up to the standard set by our beach!
Thank you for this review, hon. Can't wait for y'all to come again!
Blessings,
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

10 Sep 2017
"like it was ours"--That's EXACTLY what I want my guests to feel! Thank you so much for these kind words AND for taking the time to write this review. I'm so glad y'all had a good time! Make plans now to COME BACK! (Remember you get a 5% Return Guest Discount!). The Fall is our best kept secret here in Orange Beach--still warm enough for beachwear and pools, but the crowds are GONE!
Blessings to you and yours,
Dorenda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing