“Great Lunch-Great Service”
Review of Villaggio Grille

Villaggio Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Villaggio Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 146 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Whaf Parkway
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We ate lunch at Villaggio Grille twice during the last two weeks and the food and service were great both times. Highly recommend this restaurant in Orange Beach.

1  Thank Nancy B

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We go to Orange Beach just about every October for the past 15 years, but first time at this wonderful restaurant. Located in the wharf area, which is beautiful at night. Restaurant is not huge (make reservations) and has a very appealing interior. Service is excellent as is the food. We had a cup of hearty gumbo, salad, devils on horseback (oysters wrapped in bacon, fried, with a spicy sauce -yummy) excellent veal marsala, and a greek pizza with feta, olives and tomatoes. Everything clicked. This is also the most expensive restaurant we ate at (Just under $100 with tip for two with three drinks), but worth every penny.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My daughter from South Florida was here for a visit. I made reservation using open table(a must). The hostess had a big smile and our table was waiting The next person was told the wait was over an hour.. Our waiter James was excellent. You can not go wrong in whatever you order. My son in law had the rib eye He shared it with my duaghter. It was divided perfectly not given an extra plate for you to split. We always enjoy their salads. I also always have a margarita pizza(My NJ Fi x). Make sure you save room for Tiramisu.(Enough for Four) . I will be back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I had a grilled fish with a crawfish sauce, some type of shaped pasta similar to tortellini, & green beans that was all very good. My spouse had chicken Parmesan which was also very good. We ate outside and had a lovely meal. We were able to get their lunch specials and got good value. We'll be back when we're in the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent service and food. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed our dinner. The food was excellent and our server was friendly.